Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was at a Mazda-dealer today to see the new SportBreak. They had two silver ones with wheelcovers. The car lookes very, very nice (not those covers ofcourse.....I hate them). Elegant and sporty. But.....with enough space. That Karikari (or someting like that) thing works brilliant!

But then.....I turned around and I saw for the first time in my life a Mazda6 Sport Active. That means: with those beautiful 17" alloys!! The car itself was black metallic. Looks amazing! My heart found a new love..

I'm 1.95m tall. I sat behind the wheel. On the leather seats. Damn...that interior really looks great! Only the gearthing shines too much. I stepped out of the car and sat 'behind myself'. And.....plenty of room. Maybe even better than our Premacy! The space above my head wasn't all that, but it was good enough

On pics the sedan en Sport doesn't look so different, but in real life the Sport really looks more muscular. God, I love that car!

·
Registered
62 Posts
Replying to Topic 'Finally; a Sport Active!!'

I don't think the picture you have there is the "sport" and those don't look like the 17". Also, the Sport has ground effects/skirts... Gotta agree with you though, this is a wonderfull car!

·
Premium Member
5,097 Posts

Originally posted by Danno

I don't think the picture you have there is the "sport" and those don't look like the 17".  Also, the Sport has ground effects/skirts...  Gotta agree with you though, this is a wonderfull car![/b]
What you describe is not standard equipment...:sarc

Matt is correct. The yellow is the hatch (sport/5d)

·
Registered
510 Posts

Hi All,

It's possible the Yellow One is the Luxury Model.....

As I have purchased the Luxury Model, it is similarly Specced to the Sports Model....

Except it doesn't have the Sports Body Kit and Spoilers.....It does have leather trim and sunroof, which I think are standard on the Sport....??

It does have the same 17 inch alloy wheels though.

Cheers
Rod

·
Registered
3,126 Posts

Will you people SHUT UP about the sport??

If we're not getting it over here, then I don't think you should be allowed to talk about it either.

:p
PBBBBBLLLLTTTT

·
Premium Member
5,097 Posts

Originally posted by applejax

Will you people SHUT UP about the sport??

If we're not getting it over here, then I don't think you should be allowed to talk about it either.

:p  
PBBBBBLLLLTTTT[/b]
Who said you're not getting it? Just not anytime soon...:D (What is it with these smileys anyway, they just keep appearing :D oops and :D oops again)...

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

It does have leather trim and sunroof, which I think are standard on the Sport....??[/b]
You make me laugh :D

The Sport/hatchback has the same stuff like the sedan and Sportbreak. The Sport isn't any more luxery. It is just the hatchback-version, that is all

·
Registered
510 Posts

Quote:It does have leather trim and sunroof, which I think are standard on the Sport....??[/b]
Matt

Actually in Australia,

The Sports Model (hatchback) is only different from the Luxury Model (Hatchback) in only 1 area........

The difference is the Sports Model has the Body Kit and Foglights as Extra.......

In Australia the Luxury & Sports Models all have 17 inch wheels, sunroof & leather trim.

So they look similar, except for the Body Kit, but are actually different models in the same Bodyshape....

Once again different Countries have Different Specs & engine types for their Models.

Rod

·
Registered
246 Posts

Originally posted by Matt Mazda

I wish we had that in Holland.....[/b]
The 17" alloys.. yes, now we've got those ugly plastic wheelcovers standard, which don't suit at all under a car like the 6. It deserves at least 17" alloys.. ;)

Coen

1 - 14 of 14 Posts