Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I have been part of this board for about 7 months now. I havent been able to post any pics of my car due to not having a camera. I got a new camera phone yesterday so I took this pic and emailed it to myself. there should more pics to come later on.

Attachments

·
Registered
435 Posts
Originally posted by MZBuckeye@Mar 26 2005, 12:06 PM
That's quite a good quality picture for being a camera phone. 

Oh yeah, and nice looking car too  :thumbup:  :thumbup:
[snapback]383892[/snapback]​
i agree... very nice fer a phone.
and of course,
nice car :D

·
Registered
977 Posts
once u start modding...you wont be able to stop..trust me!

·
Premium Member
7,221 Posts
I was able to stop, but thats because my money ran out... and so sad! I've barely done anyting :tear:

·
Registered
150 Posts
Originally posted by JettaJet@Mar 29 2005, 08:05 AM
Looks like a regular ol' 6 to me.  No need to show us pics of that.
[snapback]385110[/snapback]​

I agree. No offense to this guy, it's great that he has a 6 and is happy with it. I'm happy for you too. But why people post pictures of unmodified 6's is beyond me. By now we've all seen every color and configuration for a stock 6...many times.

While I'm here, the other thing that amazes me is people who start a post to say they ordered something or other. Unless you're looking for installation advice, wait till you get it and show us installed pics or at least the part itself if it's something new or unique.

·
Registered
978 Posts
Originally posted by appeng6@Mar 29 2005, 09:23 AM
I agree.  No offense to this guy, it's great that he has a 6 and is happy with it.  I'm happy for you too.  But why people post pictures of unmodified 6's is beyond me.  By now we've all seen every color and configuration for a stock 6...many times. 

[snapback]385166[/snapback]​
because they're proud of their cars, as all of us are. it takes less energy and effort for you to hit back on your browser (or avoid the thread altogether) than to post a reply griping about it. don't let analjet's e-thuggery influence you.

by the way, nice 6.

·
Registered
3,671 Posts
Originally posted by bgr6@Mar 29 2005, 05:18 PM
because they're proud of their cars, as all of us are.  it takes less energy and effort for you to hit back on your browser (or avoid the thread altogether) than to post a reply griping about it.  don't let analjet's e-thuggery influence you.
by the way, nice 6.
[snapback]385239[/snapback]​
Though it may not be a word, a solid grasp of the English language/grammar would seem to suggest that it is spelled, "thuggary."

And sure, people are proud of their cars. So what? There's no real reason to post pictures of a stock Mazda 6 here.

And the title of this thread is misleading at best. "Finally a pic of my car." Sweet lord in the heavens, AT LAST!!! A picture of M6razz18's stock Mazda 6 has fallen upon our yearning eyes!

·
Registered
978 Posts
Originally posted by JettaJet@Mar 29 2005, 11:10 PM
Though it may not be a word, a solid grasp of the English language/grammar would seem to suggest that it is spelled, "thuggary."

And sure, people are proud of their cars.  So what?  There's no real reason to post pictures of a stock Mazda 6 here.

And the title of this thread is misleading at best.  "Finally a pic of my car." Sweet lord in the heavens, AT LAST!!!  A picture of M6razz18's stock Mazda 6 has fallen upon our yearning eyes!
[snapback]385481[/snapback]​
nobody forced you to read the thread. then again you felt it was important enough to reply with yet another cliche, smart-assed reply, so who's the real fool here? oh yeah, you as usual. keep trying, though. every forum needs its mouth-breathing halfwit. reading the majority of your posts over the past year has shown me that you fill that role admirably.

thanks for the spelling correction. if you want to split hairs, using a comma before "thuggary" serves absolutely no purpose, and is gramatically incorrect. i'm sure you already knew that, though. you were just testing me, right? :thefing:

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
Alright, back to the car. Nice clean look and a dam great picture for a camera phone. Which one do you have?

When are some mods coming?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts