Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just for reference here are some so so pictures I took while the car was on the rack for alignment. Bob was kind enough to hand me a Canon I'd never touched and the boys are PRE Racing emailed me the pic's hence the size being chopped.

We can use them for reference and discussion. The crap all over the car is the counties "De-Icer" agent as its been below freezing here. In the picture it looks like I have a Blown shock but its a chemical build of sh$t flung everywhere!
FI

Looking forward:

Right Front, viewed from the rear:

Right front viewed left front:

Left Front, viewed from front of car looking back:
Visible is the tail end of bank2 Pre-cat and O2 sensor bank2 sensor2, to the right is AW6-EL 6speed ATX.

V6 AJ 3.0 oil pan and restrictive exhaust twisted more than most snakes!

Right Rear Suspension viewed from left: AGAIN - THAT IS DE-ICER AGENT, NOT a BLOWN SHOCK!!!

RR From Front: Note Toe link nuts are loose

Left Rear Suspension viewed from Right:

Attachments

·
Registered
2,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
More suspension:

More De-icer on the tail! :(

Gauges clamped to rim:

Man with no head under my 6!:

Attachments

·
Registered
738 Posts
You have a very clean undercarriage for an 06 and living in winters with "de-icer". Is that the same as salt which they use on the east coast? I'm afraid that if anything is going to break on me, it's going to be due to rust eventually :( Luckily no signs as of yet

·
Registered
2,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Thanks everyone. Its not salt but I'm not sure what it is either. We have lots of steel bridges here so I'm fairly certain they wouldn't poor something on the road that would compromise that. Anyway, so far so good and cancer free.

As for the MS6 pictures - if someone has some in this manner that'd be great. Post up.

JJD952

·
Registered
2,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Replaced the rotors to stop the brake shake. Didn't measure for run out just checked uhm in the scrap pile....

Installed are China China Centric 120.61088 Rotors and 105.11640 Ceramic pads front. Rear 105.11610.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
2,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
How about the top!
PS - it was past dusk on all but the shot on the bottom.

Some river in the reflection....

Attachments

1 - 11 of 11 Posts