Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have to ask... i've been reading up and i'm still fucking clueless about this damn atr.

Now first off, i'm protuned by MSPT in Huntington NY. Its a great tune and my car is pretty good for having the basic bolt ons. I have cobb sf, streetunit tmic, corksport dp, cpe cat back and the cobb pro tune are my engine mods. I dyno'd 278 whp and 311wtq back in october.

I'm interested in working in FFS and LC. Again, i know how to work on cars, but i'm freaking clueless about figuring this out. It took me 2 hours just figuring out how to data log. I normally dont launch my car anyway, but i'm certainly interested in FFS.

Any help would be awesome.

·
Registered
2,746 Posts
What exactly do you want to know, grasshopper? Wax on, wax off. Oh wait, wrong advice. Huh?

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
pretty simply. i want to know what i need to do in order to get my current map to have FFS and LC.

·
Registered
5,184 Posts
well is your current map locked by the tuner? if it is then you'd have to ask them to add it in. if not then you should be able to download it from the ap with ap manager and then open it in atr to add those things.

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
On the left tree, scroll down until you see some cool options for those abilities. they're laid out just like they're named.

You might not have the most up-to-date ATR software, you may need to upgrade, or like bova said, it's locked out by your tuner.

If they can unlock it, it's dead stupid how easy it is to change/modify.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts