Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
651 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got the car a little shiny...just in time for the rain. ;) Here are a few random pics in the local park.

·
Registered
1,849 Posts
NOW THAT'S HOW A WAXED CAR IS SUPPOSED TO LOOK LIKE! Looks great man. What products did you use? And very nice pictures.

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
All in the camera-work, great shots.

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
i like how you got the picture with the tree that matches the color of your car. nice job

·
Registered
651 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
NOW THAT'S HOW A WAXED CAR IS SUPPOSED TO LOOK LIKE! Looks great man. What products did you use? And very nice pictures.
[/b]
Thanks for the comps...I do take the time to wax or glaze almost every time I wash her. My last car that I had for almost 7 years looked near new when traded in...and it was black.

As for the product I used this day, I wish I could tell you. A detailer had given it to me for my Black SVT, but I never really liked what it did for it. On this car though, it creates a mirror depth finish to the mica as you can see by the pics. All I can tell you is that it's gray in color, works similar to Zymol, and requires an orbitor to apply. It does come off east though. If I can ever find what it is, I'll PM you.

i like how you got the picture with the tree that matches the color of your car. nice job
[/b]
Good eye...thanks for noticing my motif. :)

·
Registered
651 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Very nice bro!

Love the engine pic too... the red really stands out. Is it the AEM?
[/b]
Thanks for the props...

The CAI is an AEM...I just didn't put the sticker on (not much for stickers I guess).

1 - 11 of 11 Posts