Mazda 6 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2017 MZ6 GT Jet Black Mica
3,575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a set of stock 2006 6i springs that came off my car yesterday. They have 17,599 miles on them, no rust or anything. Free to a good home, prefer local pickup/meet up or you pay for shipping.

I just wanna get them out of my trunk and my roommate will strangle me if I bring them back in the house. :p

·
Registered
3,575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
TTT

·
Registered
3,575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Gotten a couple of PMs, but no definites yet. C'mon yall, help me get these outta my trunk! I can ship basically for $20-30 within the US, willing to ship to Canada as well as long as you pay shipping. I can post pics if anyone needs.

·
Registered
3,575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Last chance...

If someone wants this stuff, speak now or forever say goodbye to it. It's going into the trash Monday night and outta my trunk. I will even throw in the stock rear sway bar with the springs just to get rid of them all together.

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
bump for a good guy

·
Registered
5,328 Posts
Last chance...

If someone wants this stuff, speak now or forever say goodbye to it. It's going into the trash Monday night and outta my trunk. I will even throw in the stock rear sway bar with the springs just to get rid of them all together.[/b]
Dude... Thought we talk'd bout' this... PM'd...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.