Mazda 6 Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just traded in my 6. This is just the beginings of a very long list of things I have availible. I still have to go through my garage, but I know I have these.

Anyone want them, they're free. You just pay for actual shipping charges. No takers by next Saturday (9 days from today) and they're gone.

Thanks.

·
Registered
315 Posts
I just traded in my 6. This is just the beginings of a very long list of things I have availible. I still have to go through my garage, but I know I have these.

Anyone want them, they're free. You just pay for actual shipping charges. No takers by next Saturday (9 days from today) and they're gone.

Thanks.[/b]
pm'd you.

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
You wouldn't happen to have the stock shocks available, would you?

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Does mileage matter on the springs? I thought they last forever.

I got the v6s from another member and they only had 10K IIRC.
The i4s are mine and they were replaced less than 20K.

I have a single rear shock I got from a member on 6tech a while back. That too has 10K if my memory serves me right. Say 10-15 shipped (just looking to cover shipping costs).

I have a set of konis front and rear availible (fronts new, rears approx 5K). There will be a post to follow for these, but thought it might help for those following this post. Please don't PM me about these until a topic has been started.

Now back to the springs. Highspeed6 has dibs. Are you willing to pay 30-40 to have them shipped? I assume it will be close to that much. If you are, I will get them out to you and when I get the total I will let you know.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.