Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
368 Posts
Very nice, I really like the 3rd last shot of the front end. Nicest looking 2nd gen tiburon i've seen. (correct me if im wrong, but this is the 2nd gen one i believe)

·
Registered
5,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Very nice, I really like the 3rd last shot of the front end. Nicest looking 2nd gen tiburon i've seen. (correct me if im wrong, but this is the 2nd gen one i believe)
[/b]
you are correct. 1st gens are pretty much the same, just a different int, front end, and rear end. and of course the 3rd gen is totally different.

this is my daily driver/winter beater, i have two ford probe turbo's (which were built on the same assembly line as the mazda6) and i convinced my fiance into buying a mazda6. hence why im here.

thanks for the kind comments. its part of why i enjoy posting on this site.

·
Registered
2,892 Posts
looks nice aside from the fart can muffler.

·
Registered
5,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
how can u not be a fan of the 4 inch pooter cannon???

i like the look, just not the sound, i actually added two resignators to my exhaust set up just to make it sound stock. i really hate ricey sounding cars, but the look i like. if that makes any sense.

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
Well i hate the sound of the fart can, and am ok with the look but unfortunately every civic and pre 1990 car here has it :) The car itself though looks nice, good work.

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
Tibby was my first choice when car-shopping two years ago, but my wife talked me out of it. I like the 3rd gen ones the best, but yours is pretty sharp!

·
Registered
5,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Tibby was my first choice when car-shopping two years ago, but my wife talked me out of it. I like the 3rd gen ones the best, but yours is pretty sharp!
[/b]
the 3rd gens can be pretty nice. but ive had this car since 2000 before they were offered. plus this is paid off. id hate more car payments again, id rather spend the money on GO FAST TOYS, instead of the BIG toy itself. lol

·
Registered
434 Posts
cool, hey did you guys see this one tattoo show where this guy showed off his totally riced out show tibby? then tried to drift and ran it right into the curb at 30+ mph and the whole front end went to hell and the rims came off while the lug nuts were still on the car? L-M-A-O, dont try that with yours lol.

·
Registered
2,892 Posts
that'd be a funny video to see. tibby's are fun to play with, they get mad when 4300lb SUV's beat em'.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts