Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know of a good place to get it done. Im getting tired of my rear wheels rubbin everytime i carry passengers in the back. A location and price would be great. I figure there is a post for this already (couldn't find it), so if you could direct me to that, that would be great as well.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
oh.....thats expensive....isn't it. I have nothing to compare it to...

·
Registered
7 Posts
I did mine earlier this summer and i wasnt sure how to go about it either. After some minor research, i found a guy that rents them out. $75 for 3 days. I did it in about 2 hours one day, its pretty simple. Just need a heat gun (girlfriends hairdryer on high was enough for me) so the paint does not crack and get rust under the wheel well. The thing is, you must put down a $275 deposit (when i rented 2 months ago, it was a $500 deposit), but that can be done through paypal and your credit cardand is refunded when the roller is retured.

Great guy to deal with, and here is the information if you want to check it out, or visit this website for more info. www.fenderroller.com The dude i corresponded with was named Shawn Ayres. Nice guy.

Hope this helps man. GL. There is also the very helpful article posted on the homepage for a photographic explanation, which also helped immensely.

-MT

·
Registered
1,781 Posts
If someone rented one, maybe we could have a meet some day like those guys in the north?

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Theres gotta be some other places....maybe i should just look in a phone book....and then go get my oil changed at Jiffy Lube.....

·
Registered
164 Posts
get a few people and go in half with them
[/b]
I'm willing to go half on it too, I need mine rolled also. Lets try to get some more peeps to go in on this.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts