Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know myself and probably a few others in the SF Bay Area need or will need to have their rear fenders rolled. I am sure if enough owners will want to get together, we can share the cost to rent the tool to do it. This isn't the first time this has been asked I'm sure, but as more owners get the mod bug, this would need to be offered every so often.

Let me know of any interest and how do I go about getting the tool locally. I know there is a guy who would ship it out and such, but some one local would be excellent! :D

I'm in the East Bay.

·
Registered
2,652 Posts
I know myself and probably a few others in the SF Bay Area need or will need to have their rear fenders rolled. I am sure if enough owners will want to get together, we can share the cost to rent the tool to do it. This isn't the first time this has been asked I'm sure, but as more owners get the mod bug, this would need to be offered every so often.

Let me know of any interest and how do I go about getting the tool locally. I know there is a guy who would ship it out and such, but some one local would be excellent! :D

I'm in the East Bay.
[/b]
passwird has one. he's in san mateo. i suggest you PM him. btw, when rolling the ms6 rear fenders, you need a spacer to clear the brake calipers. you will also need someone with a heatgun.

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the lead. Turns out a friend of mine if the service manager of Topline auto in the Burlingame also has the roller.

I will try both to see who can help. :)

·
Registered
313 Posts
depending on the cost i might be down for this.

dont have a plan to get new wheels in the near future but might as well roll'em and meet some more members in norcal.

but i'll need to do front/backs.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts