Mazda 6 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok,

This meeting is opened to all GTA Mazda 6 drivers and wannabes. :)

Lets see a show of hands who is interested in meeting. If there is an interest, either someone or myself can set up a little meeting. Perhaps a club can be form if we can get together to talk about it.

Show your model, colour and approximate intersection/location.

Me first, I am in the West end, Etobicoke, at Park Lawn Road and The Queensway. However, i work downtown Toronto on Bay St and Dundas St. Everyone who has not check my car pictures in the Pictures/Videos section, I picked my Glacier Silver Mazda 6 on 2003/03/22 at 14:00.

Hiep

·
Registered
64 Posts
Replying to Topic 'Fellow GTA M6 drivers or enthusiasts!'

hey guys..

i'm in markam... mccowan/14th...

i'll drive anywhere with my new M6 if anybody wants to meet up for an M6 GTA Club.

Glacier Silver GT V6 GFX with Sports Grille

·
Registered
980 Posts
Reading Topic: Fellow GTA M6 drivers or enthusiasts!

Deeblue, my friend lives at Markham/14th. Anyways, I don't have a 6 yet but hopefully will be getting it soon. Anyways, I am at Markham/Ellesmere. I would like to see a club formed as well.

·
Registered
17 Posts

Not a bad idea. I live in North York (Bathurst and Sheppard) and work in Mississauga (Hwy 401/Hurontario).

I don't have my 6 yet but hopefully by the fall. Got to convince my wife that our child's welfare will be better served in the backseat of a 6 than in a crappy Sunfire GT.

For all you young guys without wife & child, get your car before the 'real world' and all of its responsibilities gets in the way of impulse car purchases!!

·
Registered
837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

Now, I know why I have not seen one single M6 on road until I got my own.

You telling me on 2 M6 owners in GTA on this forum. Everyone else is waiting for theirs?

·
Registered
53 Posts

Hi all (first time poster, long time reader...etc.) :hoho

guess I've been pretty lucky then, had the following sitings within the last month :

1) Speed Yellow w/ GFX and Sports Grille - saw it going in the opposite direction around Market Village (Kennedy & Steeles)

2) Silver (couldn't tell what trim) - saw it exiting the DVP around Fairview Mall (Shephard area)

3) Dark Grey GS-V6 no GFX - parked at the house beside my cousins' place in Mississauga; this one I spent some time getting a good look at (not too much time though, didn't want to freak out the neighbours :p )

·
Registered
64 Posts

yo guys..

i've seen only 2 M6s.....they are very hard to find.

is it true that me and hieppo are the only ones here on the forum from GTA with M6s? I guess everyone is waiting for theirs on order. I got really lucky, my dealership only had 1 silver there...and i picked it up!

as soon as everyone gets their M6, we should set up a meeting. maybe when it gets really warmer.

·
Registered
15 Posts

Sonic Blue GT V6 GFX manual tranny purchased Feb 20 2003 with sport grille. Live in Durham but travel all over Ontario. Very interested in meeting. Any one into aftermarket? Would love to chat about performance improvement options!!

·
Registered
980 Posts

Originally posted by hieppo

You telling me on 2 M6 owners in GTA on this forum.  Everyone else is waiting for theirs?[/b]
Yeah but hopefully mine will be here soon. I am probably gonna order it within the first week of April.

·
Registered
53 Posts

3 now ... took delivery of my Yellow GT-V6 today!

Oh yeah, if someone happened to be driving down College or Dundas this afternoon in a silver m6 - that was me pointing at you going the other way. :hoho

·
Registered
980 Posts

Originally posted by chindo

Originally posted by hieppo

You telling me on 2 M6 owners in GTA on this forum.  Everyone else is waiting for theirs?[/b]
Yeah but hopefully mine will be here soon. I am probably gonna order it within the first week of April.[/b][/quote]
Change this, shit happens and I don't think i'll ordering my car until early-mid summer as originally planned. But when I do get the car I would love to see a club formed.

G

·

Wehttamca is now known as zoomin6!!! Just bought another 6 for my wifey!!!!! It seems you guys are having a hard time finding the cars to buy. There is no shortage in Durham, Ont!! Their are 2 dealers in ajax, Whitby and one in the east end of Scarb who all have inventory!! I have blue GTV6 wife will be picking up a silver GSV6 GFX on Weds eve. Bought on Monday delivered weds. No shortage here. I have a brand new Kicker car audio system for sale never opened. Was going to get a Mspeed protege and put it in but couldn't get the car so if anyone wants to buy 2 subs 2 amps 4 speakers i will sell at 1/2 price!!!!!

·
Registered
6 Posts

I have not seen a 6 on the road yet. Then again, who would want to drive their car in this horrible weather condition. I'm definitely interested in seeing some 6's in an upcoming meet when the weather gets better.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.