Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
391 Posts
Replying to Topic 'Fellow Canadian!'

big thanks to you!!!

Since I ordered my Mazda 6, I didn't have anymore informations about the 6 from the dealership. :(

I'll go to the dealership and get one. :)

·
Registered
2,059 Posts

yay....

i having my dealer mail one of the brouchure by mail to me so i can start staring at it continuously

:love

·
Registered
205 Posts

hieppo,

Can you fix the link for the final 4 or 5 pages of the brochure - the images aren't showing. I'm most likely going with a GS-I4 with Sport but I don't have a list of all specs & features for the Canadian version.

Thanks.

·
Registered
837 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

Sorry, the other server that I held the remaining picture was disabled.

I have moved it now but it will have to be taken down too. I have to find a permanent place for it.

Enjoy

·
Registered
205 Posts

hieppo,

Thanks a lot - I've saved the images on my machine. I'm interested in the GS-I4 + Sport and the packaging is quite good - much better than the American Mazda6i packaging.

I just read that you've ordered one through CAA. Do you have to be a member of CAA for a set amount of time before you can buy? And do you know if I can buy it if my father has a membership? I prefer not to join the CAA yet (since Mazda comes with roadside assistance already). And do you know if the graduate rebate can still be added on top of the CAA?

In a couple of months I will be eligible for the X-plan, but you can't use the graduate rebate with the X-plan, and from your numbers on the other thread it seems like the CAA invoice price + $750 is a better deal (especially if graduate rebate can be applied on top of it).

Thanks.

·
Registered
837 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

Wong,

I am not too sure about the graduate program either but I think that it is like cash savings like Ford Mastercard points system. You just don't tell the sales guy until you pay. Then you spring it out on him afterwards. :) But the price is very good nevertheless.

If it makes you feel any better, you pay for one year subscription but you are getting 2 years for it if you buy a car through the CAA program. Anyway, I think you still can get a quote from the dealers as long as you have a CAA account. I am not too sure they will allow the deal to go through but you can still get a quote. They may need confirmation of membership.

Regards,

1 - 8 of 8 Posts