Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
721 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last night I was filling up my lovely M6. One guy was looking at my car and turned back to check decal on rear side. He said "Nice Car~". :)

I love it! kiki :D

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
Reading Topic: Feels good to be noticed~!

Yep. Happens all the time to me. Where I have the only one of this trim and color [body kit, leather, etc] on the island it stands out a LOT.

We are taking it into the shop Monday and removing the side mouldings & rear badge. Then claybar, wax, treat the leather, etc.

By the end of next week my HID kit should be in, so we're going to disable the DRL's and install that :D

Going to be sweet. As if it wasn't already :D

·
Registered
839 Posts

You won't want to be noticed after you've been through what happened to me last week. Most of the times you will run into nice people, but there is always some people who will say nice things about your car but are jealous deep in their hearts. And a small portion of these people will turn that jealousy into physical action and f*ck up your car when you're not around...

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
Replying to Topic 'Feels good to be noticed~!'

yeah..i feel ur pain coolgrey

being in the same city, i really picky on where i parked now even if i have to walk far

everyday at werk i parked by 6 right in front of my office window

·
Registered
839 Posts

I guess I was unlucky that I ran into those kind of people.

I think I will drive my car less when it is out of the shop. That insecure feeling is not gonna go away anytime soon.

and I thought Vancouver was the second best place to live in the world?

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
Replying to Topic 'Feels good to be noticed~!'

have u ever drove and stop at a traffic light only to be pestered by pppl tryign to clean ur windshields.....

not only do they do a crap ass job but they scratch ur windshields and u have to give them money after or else they get mad and u don't know what they gonnna do ur car

haven't happen to me and my baby yet though but wit my old car

·
Registered
839 Posts

Yeah man, it's soo hard to deal with thoes people. If you let them clean your windshield, you have to take the risk of them scratching the windshield and not only that, i doubt they ever clean the equipment or water that they use, but how do you reject them without getting them mad??

I've seen a chinese driver in his 40s or 50s waving and saying NOOO to the guy, I guess somehow he offended him. He applied the soup anyways and just left it there.

What I do is just smile at him...say NO thanks in a very polite way, it's never good to get them mad, u never know what they will do to your car. It's easy for them to leave a scratch and run away, and you can't catch them because you're in the middle of the road.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts