Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been calling them for 2 days now. I have had an order coming in for 5 days now. Fedex has it and it was to be here yesterday but no. Then today I called and it was on the truck but do I have it NO !!! I'm getting really pissed. I might have to shot the fedex guy. hahaha

I have had no luck at all getting this CPE stuff. First it was for a 6i not my 6s and now the Fedex crap.

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
I have been calling them for 2 days now. I have had an order coming in for 5 days now. Fedex has it and it was to be here yesterday but no. Then today I called and it was on the truck but do I have it NO !!! I'm getting really pissed. I might have to shot the fedex guy. hahaha
I have had no luck at all getting this CPE stuff. First it was for a 6i not my 6s and now the Fedex crap.
[/b]
Does it require a signature? If it does they won't leave it at the door.

Call them and have them hold it and go pick it up.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was mad when I was writing that! I was here all day yesterday. No one from FedEx came to the door. I would know if there was someone here. I have a 153 pound American bulldog that would let me know. LOL

I just called, they told me that the guy was not in my town yesterday because they only had 1 stop here and it was out of his way! What is that all about? But it will be here today!

Oh ya and they said once it's on the truck you can't pick it up! I hate FedEx. If it was sent UPS I would have it on my car!

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
I love fedex over UPS....they always manage to deliver at least 1 day before the promised date!

·
Registered
4,499 Posts
That is just wrong! I don't care if it's out of the driver's way! If he has a package to deliver, he needs to :swearin: deliver it! That's um, like, HIS JOB!

Another vote for UPS here.

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
i've had so many problems with FEDEX it's not even funny. a couple months back work sent my new external harddrive with directions to leave at leasing office & signature required. the guy left it at the door, never to be seen again.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I just have to say NO FEDEX again today! CPE should not use them. There not good at all. :swearin:

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
I was mad when I was writing that! I was here all day yesterday. No one from FedEx came to the door. I would know if there was someone here. I have a 153 pound American bulldog that would let me know. LOL

I just called, they told me that the guy was not in my town yesterday because they only had 1 stop here and it was out of his way! What is that all about? But it will be here today!

Oh ya and they said once it's on the truck you can't pick it up! I hate FedEx. If it was sent UPS I would have it on my car!
[/b]
Wow - no regular FedEx service? What a bummer!!!

Hope you get it soon.

I have to say I've had good luck with all the overnight services - even USPS. But I live in a town where there is regular service from all of them (FedEx, UPS, Airborne - or whatever it is now, and USPS.) The biggest problem with FedEx (and to a lesser extent UPS) is they have a few smaller towns that are not on a regular route so they wait until they have enough packages to warrant a trip. It's a bitch, indeed.

·
Registered
567 Posts
FedEx is the devil. Never had anything but problems from them, both personally and at work. We refuse to use them at the job whenever we can. We once ordered a Jeep top for a customer, and when it was finally delivered (two days late) they dropped it off at some random god-damn gas station down the street. They couldn't tell us which one is was (they didn't know) and told us WE had to find it and pick it up.

Same kind of shit with DSL. Nothing but problems. UPS is the best!! Stick with the brown!! :cheers:

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
OK now more info ! CPE never sent my stuff. I just got off the phone with them. The restore kit was on back order. The funny thing is I never ordered it ! Talk about bullshit!! now it will be here Wednesday!

I will never order off them again! It was not cpe that messed up. It was the place I ordered from. :swearin:

PS: all you hoping for a supper charger from cpe. There not doing one. But there is something even better in the works. can you say turbos???? they will go with there new headers and exhaust system. :drool:

Yes thats for the 6s v6.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
About this Discussion
10 Replies
7 Participants
speedfreak
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing