Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Super Moderator
16,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello Mazda6Club Members!

Submissions for 6OTM are now OPEN!

I encourage anyone who wants to show off their 6 to participate. The more, the merrier!​

The Rules:
  1. The Ride of the Month team will put up a thread on the 1st of each month
  2. Submissions will be accepted until the 15th of each month. From the 15th to the end of the month, voting will commence.
  3. You must own the car or it can be owned by a family member and/or significant and/or insignificant other.
  4. Keep it clean. Cars only (No bathing suit models, etc).
  5. You cannot win Ride of the Month twice in the same 12 month period.
  6. Only Mazda 6 vehicles are eligible for the contest.
  7. Only one vehicle at a time (if you own more than one car) can be submitted.
  8. You must submit 1 picture, but no more than 3 pictures.
  9. Members caught creating new accounts to increase their score will be banned.
  10. The winner will have a thread dedicated to their victory, a 6OTM badge permanently on their account, and bragging rights!
Notes:
- The first photo that you post will be used in the voting thread, so please make it your best one!

- If you would like to edit/change any of your photos, please let me know and I'll be happy to do so.

- This is not a competition for nicest looking ride only, but nice photos never hurt.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Clarification on rule 8? I went all the way back to July and seem to be the same.
"You may submit only 1 picture, but no more than 3 pictures," meaning you can include just 1 picture in your submission (or 2 or 3), if you want to, but you can't include more than 3 pictures. Hope this clarified it?

·
Super Moderator
16,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
"You may submit only 1 picture, but no more than 3 pictures," meaning you can include just 1 picture in your submission (or 2 or 3), if you want to, but you can't include more than 3 pictures. Hope this clarified it?
Exactly what he said. We didn't want this to turn into a thread filled with dozens of (beautiful) car photos.

You only have to submit 1 photo, but you can do up to 3. If you do more than 1 photo, the first one on the post will be what people eventually vote on.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Maybe different wording?

You must submit atleast 1 picture, but no more than 3 pictures.

Thanks for clarification to you both.

·
Registered
10 Posts
How do you submit a photo if you've been stuck at Learners License for eight years? Just found that I can't post links or images possibly because I haven't posted enough garbage?

Second question: Will you accept photos of your car taken by someone else, more specifically someone who owns the rights to photo? It's a charity organization and they have "watermarks" to promote the event, so I don't expect rights for republication to be a problem (free advertising for next year).

·
Super Moderator
16,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
How do you submit a photo if you've been stuck at Learners License for eight years? Just found that I can't post links or images possibly because I haven't posted enough garbage?

Second question: Will you accept photos of your car taken by someone else, more specifically someone who owns the rights to photo? It's a charity organization and they have "watermarks" to promote the event, so I don't expect rights for republication to be a problem (free advertising for next year).
1) The 'old rules' when you made your account required 5 posts IIRC, so you should be good to go at this point since that was your 5th. If not, I can definitely bump you up manually.

2) Of course! The only rules are that the car is primary object in the photo and there aren't any scantily clad women (or men) in it :D

·
Registered
603 Posts
Are there really no submissions? That’s impossible!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
16,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Are there really no submissions? That’s impossible!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Winter is usually a tough season for this because people's cars are filthy for the most part (I know mine is).

·
Registered
64 Posts
I was waiting for the last submission day to upload mine and win by default :D (3rd times the charm right?). Lol, but it looks like Pandoy might be taking this one. Here's mine anyway 😴

·
Super Moderator
16,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
@sav persistence helps too and don't feel bad. I think I entered my 1st gen 10 times before I finally won lol. I just kept slowly making it my own and eventually it was deemed worthy. :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
About this Discussion
15 Replies
7 Participants
Byakuya
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing