Mazda 6 Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yup... So, driving to work this morning.. hit a pothole! Just KNEW something bad was gonna happen after I hit it. I left for lunch today, and what do ya know..FLAT TIRE!! Have to buy a WHOLE new tire, cant be fixed!! Not only that, I'm already riding on another gashed tired, and waiting a week for the FIRST tire to get in!! SO i had to take my rims off and put the old wheels back on!! this shit sucks..not to mention.. ALOT of money to replace the tires! DAMN RUBBER! :swearin:

·
Premium Member
7,221 Posts
I feel your pain, I jumped a curb and had to buy two new tyres a while back :(

·
Registered
13 Posts
Yup... So, driving to work this morning.. hit a pothole! Just KNEW something bad was gonna happen after I hit it. I left for lunch today, and what do ya know..FLAT TIRE!! Have to buy a WHOLE new tire, cant be fixed!! Not only that, I'm already riding on another gashed tired, and waiting a week for the FIRST tire to get in!! SO i had to take my rims off and put the old wheels back on!! this shit sucks..not to mention.. ALOT of money to replace the tires! DAMN RUBBER! :swearin:
[/b]
Thought you sold the old wheels and tires? :unsure:

Dwayne (aka Guy with only 10 posts)

·
Registered
2,914 Posts
I am sure the buyer won't be to happy with the delay and the use of his wheels and tires if they've sent her the money. Hopefully, they'll be some compensation for the buyer for the delay and additional use.

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
actually.. i had the two old tires in my car to take to my work to get them shipped by friday! he hasnt sent me the money yet, and i emailed him and told him of the situation... it really sucks. and i was paying attention..but this road had like 100 potholes and they were trying to repair it.. oh well

I am sure the buyer won't be to happy with the delay and the use of his wheels and tires if they've sent her the money. Hopefully, they'll be some compensation for the buyer for the delay and additional use.
[/b]

and there is no delay.. they were to be shipped out tomorrow. :nono:

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Blondie, at least you didn't bend or warp the rim...I know how hard you worked looking for wheels!

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
yea it took me forever to buy rims! ... luckily the rim didnt get damaged.. just gotta replace 2 tires now!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.