Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
651 Posts
Nice review...but did they need to show the car making a left hand turn over and over and over...I think they used it 6 or 7 times.

Thanks for the link...

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Enjoyable reading. Thanks for brighting up my day!

·
Registered
836 Posts
hey I thought our seats DO fold down? :lol: maybe someone should send them the link so they can correct what they said. :p Great find though, always nice to see favorable reviews of our cars.

ßill

·
Registered
651 Posts
Good video, I appreciate you posting it. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
did mazda like have couple press cars?? most reviews i've seen are the same red ms6 with black/white leather.

·
Registered
4,524 Posts
He's right, I haven't had the chance to push this Car to limits.......and fully break it in, because i live near the city. There are no country Roads to drive on. This car does Beg to be driven, I'm not exaggerating, but everytime I step in this car. All my outside worries and pain seem to go away, and a grin is left upon my face. I don't know how it is for you guys....but I love driving it on the "highway" :drive:

The city is another story....

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
He's right, I haven't had the chance to push this Car to limits.......and fully break it in, because i live near the city. There are no country Roads to drive on. This car does Beg to be driven, I'm not exaggerating, but everytime I step in this car. All my outside worries and pain seem to go away, and a grin is left upon my face. I don't know how it is for you guys....but I love driving it on the "highway" :drive:

The city is another story....[/b]
^ +1
I finally did something right in my quest for a daily driver. This car is awesome one the highway.

·
Registered
693 Posts
^ +1
I finally did something right in my quest for a daily driver. This car is awesome one the highway.[/b]

When I got mine I dont know if i told anyone the story of what happend...... so I might as well just post it.

When I first had got my mazdaspeed6 the dealership was going to send it off to have it detailed and get the windows tinted and this was like at 9 in the morning. Well I ended up going back to pick it up after getting a call around 5 that it was all ready come get it, so I was really excited.....Well Turns out it wasnt ready and I had to be at work by 6 so they Stuck me in a black Speed6 and told me to just be careful and it should be ready in the morning. I was trying to get them to let me take my Mazda3 that I traded in so I could remove some of the aftermarket stuff that night but they insisted on me getting used to my new car. Well I ended up driving the Speed 6 to work and showing it off to my co workers....well after work that night around 11 I took them for a ride and we drove that car pretty cautious Due to it not being mine but then the most craziest thing happens.........A Deer.....Bam Right into the Front driverside, and this was no small deer it was HUGE its body damaged the whole driverside of the car....So I end up calling my salesman on the phone afterwards to tell him and he's like no stop joking just bring it in the morning and get your new velocity red car..... So that night I already figured I was F***** we drove that car and made our own review...I Topped It @ 149 Before Running Out of road, Could Have Pushed It Farther, We Drifted It Did Awd Doughnuts, Did Almost Everything your not supposed to do. Well Next morning I go back to get my new car which is paid in full but should have been ready And the look on these guys faces as they see a brand new speed 6 that looks like it has been through hell Well to sum it all up I ended up having to foot out 800 just to cover the deductable I didnt really get it but it made them happy and plus i just bought Mine outright so they werent to bent out of shape but yeah just thought I would share that with whoever cares to read this long reply.

·
Registered
4,524 Posts
Aw man what a story!!! that really sucks, well atleast it ended up decent for you....

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
When I got mine I dont know if i told anyone the story of what happend...... so I might as well just post it.

When I first had got my mazdaspeed6 the dealership was going to send it off to have it detailed and get the windows tinted and this was like at 9 in the morning. Well I ended up going back to pick it up after getting a call around 5 that it was all ready come get it, so I was really excited.....Well Turns out it wasnt ready and I had to be at work by 6 so they Stuck me in a black Speed6 and told me to just be careful and it should be ready in the morning. I was trying to get them to let me take my Mazda3 that I traded in so I could remove some of the aftermarket stuff that night but they insisted on me getting used to my new car. Well I ended up driving the Speed 6 to work and showing it off to my co workers....well after work that night around 11 I took them for a ride and we drove that car pretty cautious Due to it not being mine but then the most craziest thing happens.........A Deer.....Bam Right into the Front driverside, and this was no small deer it was HUGE its body damaged the whole driverside of the car....So I end up calling my salesman on the phone afterwards to tell him and he's like no stop joking just bring it in the morning and get your new velocity red car..... So that night I already figured I was F***** we drove that car and made our own review...I Topped It @ 149 Before Running Out of road, Could Have Pushed It Farther, We Drifted It Did Awd Doughnuts, Did Almost Everything your not supposed to do. Well Next morning I go back to get my new car which is paid in full but should have been ready And the look on these guys faces as they see a brand new speed 6 that looks like it has been through hell Well to sum it all up I ended up having to foot out 800 just to cover the deductable I didnt really get it but it made them happy and plus i just bought Mine outright so they werent to bent out of shape but yeah just thought I would share that with whoever cares to read this long reply.[/b]
Deff a crazy story. was pushing the car alittle to the limits and i got a chain to the car. Some have saw the pics of my car and it sucked. But long story short i know the autobody very well i brought it to they told me give them a couple benjamins they will have the car looking like brand new and it was 8,000 in dmg. I lucked out and deff learned my lesson. I only got to top out at 144 then i also ran out of road. It was 2 am just trying to see what it could do after i got 1400 miles on it cause i never tried to release it fully. And it deff is very impressive the power it is given even after 120. I dont condone street racing in anyway whats so ever in my post. I dont think highly of it, but if you alone on a empty highway you have a very impressive vehicle to try and push alittle just to know you spent your money well and made a good choice in your family sedan.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts