Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is being presented by a lot of local performance shops,etc and should be pretty cool since we don't get too many Drift events,much less ones that also have Car Shows at the same time. It might be the last good one this season.
Anyone interested???

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Some of you guys Live up that way,Are you guys going? Might be fun just to watch some drifting even if you don't want to show your car!
I'm not sure if I will show my car yet,but I DO want to watch the drift session!
If anyone wants to go,maybe we can do a cruise to it!

·
Registered
909 Posts
That might be a pretty fun cruise up to it! We would be cruising down 85 if I am remembering correctly. If some more of these guys would want to go I would like to go

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That might be a pretty fun cruise up to it! We would be cruising down 85 if I am remembering correctly. If some more of these guys would want to go I would like to go
[/b]
Sounds good,let's try and at least get a cruise up there going then!
I'll message a few people,maybe give Tyler a call too..................Not sure if Jason is up for it or not.

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
Ya i wish i could go to but i gotta lil problem though........................

A lil 7LB 1.7oz problem!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Has anyone talked to anyone else who wants to go then??? I would hate to be cruising by myself!....but I will if I have to!...Just got my new Mazdaspeed shifter in and ordered the mazdaspeed shiftknob yesterday!
Time to Play!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
301 Posts
on an unrelated matter, just curious, im a CO mazda6 owner...has any one of you guys installed those OEM style fog lights, like the ones you find on ebay?

so how often are these meets?

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Not sure on the OEM fogs,you may want to start a thread about them in the Tech section.............As far as the meets,we did I think Like Three official ones over the summer and a few Un-official ones too. It just depends on when people all have time the same weekend. It usually takes us like two weeks to organize one...lol Be easier honestly if we did it by phone since not everyone logs on regularly...lol

By the Way.Welcome! What part of Co.?...I'm guessing Boulder?!?!

·
Registered
909 Posts
I still would really like to go to the meet, but I won't know if I can go for sure untill the day before. If I can go maybe I'll just PM you my cell number and we can meet up for the cruise down to the show together?

Oh and on the side note I have the fogs that I found in the Group Buys section of this form. I also have the integrated fog light switch so my on/off button is placed next to the TCS button. Just PM me if you would like any help!

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Sounds Good! Had I known you had those all this time,I would have got you to help me find some. I really wanted a way to find some even though I have the stock integrated nes in my headlight housing.
Yea,It would be cool to have someone to cruise to the drift show with.
e-mail me when you know what's going on.
[email protected]

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Can't make it, sorry man :(
[/b]
No problem,I might just do something with my family anyway. We should try to do another meet though for fall with everyone,especially the new members here.

·
Registered
301 Posts
Regulator,

Great picture of your car, love the performance white, as I also have one. You have the setup exactly the way I am wanting as far as fog lights. plz check your PMs. thanks.

By the way, I live in Denver.

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I just got back a few hours ago from the drift session and car show,it was a pretty good time all around and some really cool cars. There were alot of RX-7's drifting surprisingly(Mazda Represent) and I had the Only Mazda in the show category. However I was in the "Japanese 4-door Import category against a few acuras,a Lexus,a Civic,and a White WRX STI.
Incidentally to mine and there surprise(and anguish on there part).....I won! Score another trophy for the Mazda6club! 6 REPRESENT!!!!
I will post some pics tomorrow and i have a little drifting video if anyone wants me to mail it to them.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts