Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been negotiating with a dealer in Portland Oregon for a Soul Red 2016 Mazda6 GT (no Tech package). The dealer refuses to budge from $27315. I am offering $26200. Should I settle for his price? He claims to have lowered $4000 from msrp.

Also is it better to go for 6GT(no Tech) or should I pick the Touring with Tech instead?

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Base MSRP on the 6 GT is $30,100. He's probably figuring in destination with the MSRP, so he's technically right about shaving $4000 off. Doesn't look to be any special offers other than 0% APR for the 6 in your area right now. $26,200 might be a bit low-ball for a 6GT.

If this helps, the list below is what you get with the 6GT that you would NOT get with the 6T with the tech package:

Moonroof
Lip Spoiler
Steering wheel paddle shifter
Power passenger seat
Bose System

The Moonroof and the Bose systems are a separate option on the 6T, and by the time you pick both the Tech and the Moon & Tune package on the 6T, you're right back at a 6GT. It becomes a matter of preference.

Good luck

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The dealer informs me that the closing fees in my county in Portland OR are:

$272 Registration, $77 Title, $25 Electronic Registration and $75 Doc Fee. This will equal $449.

Does that sound reasonable?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts