Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey everyone... i'm new, and i have a quesiton about the factory stereo, does anyone know if there is ANYWAY to hook up a aftermarket stereo? because i'm wanting to put mp3 in it, but from all the electronics on the dash, it doesn't look possible! can someone help me?
thanks!

·
Registered
34 Posts
I have my IPOD hooked up if thats what you mean.

·
Registered
457 Posts
Do some searching, especially on the metra kit.

Also, there are a lot of options even if you stick with the stock stereo - it really is not that bad. You can easily put in an amp and speakers and increase the sound quality, as I did, or do a complete rehaul.

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
okay, well i have a 2005 mazada 6, is there anyway that i can hook up like an MP3/CD changer...? because with the way the dash looks, its impossible to actually put a after market CD player in the dash.... can anyone post some websites of some components?
thanks!

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
okay, well i have a 2005 mazada 6, is there anyway that i can hook up like an MP3/CD changer...? because with the way the dash looks, its impossible to actually put a after market CD player in the dash.... can anyone post some websites of some components?
thanks!
[/b]
Nothing is impossible with the Mazda 6 my friend! If you would like to keep everything stock and just add an MP3 player, Mazda sells them on their website, maybe you can ask here or here for help with that.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts