Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm pretty much sold on the 6, but I'm debating the sport package. I really don't like the body kit, but I do like the wheels. Do you think its possible to buy the base car and add the factory 17" wheels afterwards? Does anyone know how much they cost? Are the wheels sold anyplace other than the dealership?

Thanks

·
Registered
229 Posts
Reading Topic: Factory 17

I am sure there are many people here that would like to sell you a set of the factory 17" since they have upgraded to custom wheels.

·
Registered
388 Posts

when i get my new wheels, i'll probably sell my rims w/ tires for like 600?

·
Registered
128 Posts

I was going to change out wheels but Im having such a difficult time finding Graphite or Gunmetal wheels I like and in the proper offset(or near it) that I think Im just going to keep the factory 17s for now. New model cars are always a bitch at first.

·
Registered
162 Posts

you can always get your rims and then get them powder coated a bun-metal color...if no one buys my rims..that is what i am going to do.

·
Registered
922 Posts
Replying to Topic 'Factory 17

Originally posted by M What

you can always get your rims and then get them powder coated a bun-metal color...if no one buys my rims..that is what i am going to do.[/b]

Love you email addy btw .LMAO.

Well ship em to Australia and i'll buy em;) :hoho

·
Registered
88 Posts
Replying to Topic 'Factory 17

To answer M6PA, I was at the dealer today as was told the 17" rims are $163 each.
b0b or M, I may be interested in your rims.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts