Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I have a Nissian SKYLINE GT-R with the RB26 engine. I'm located in So.Cali. I imported this about 2 years ago, and wanted to do shows but since I've been really busy with work and stuff. I have to sell it. Its been sitting there collecting dust for 2 years. It still runs great but haven't drove it in a while. Let me know if you want it. Serious buyers only! AIM dimsuminabox2go. Thanks here are the pixs

[/b]PRICE 30K OR BETTER OFFER. Please SERIOUS buyers ONLY!

Thanks

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
No offence dude. But what kind of shows where you putting that in? it looks as though it's been beat to shit. And then some.

·
Registered
4,524 Posts
Wow is that even legal to drive in the USA????

·
Registered
164 Posts
You going to have to get it inspected. Who knows if MotoRex actually made it US worthy. Ever since that whole debacle with the president of the company. I don't really trust any Imported Vehicle from Motorex unless it was Certified.

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
Wow is that even legal to drive in the USA????
[/b]
There is a place in Cali that sells nothing but Skylines. I can't remember the name of it though. I used to have the site bookmarked. They cost alot more though because they put on all the emission controls on them to make them legal.

You going to have to get it inspected. Who knows if MotoRex actually made it US worthy. Ever since that whole debacle with the president of the company. I don't really trust any Imported Vehicle from Motorex unless it was Certified.
[/b]
That was the place lol. I posted to late. Thats funny that they got busted or whatever.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Well my friend has a R34 GTS, The GTR is harder to get legal but can be done, there's a 2 or 3 in over here in Chi-TOwn.

What most companies do is ship it over here in pieces and reassemble it and register it as a kit car. But easier said then done.

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
There are 2 yellow Integra Type R's that cruise around here. They are both ride side driven. They are owned by 2 Korean brothers. Don't know the guy's. One of them used to own a tuner shop a few years back though.

See the cars all the time. Pretty nice for a Honda.

·
Registered
344 Posts
There are 2 yellow Integra Type R's that cruise around here. They are both ride side driven. They are owned by 2 Korean brothers. Don't know the guy's. One of them used to own a tuner shop a few years back though.

See the cars all the time. Pretty nice for a Honda.
[/b]
I see some type R's also. ALways wondered why people pay top dollar for type R's, I guess the 10k redline, and 5 lugs is sooo appealing!!!!. Also the HUGE wing. I think it doesnt even come with A/C standard, but still only climbs to 60 from a light in 6.5 seconds?

·
Registered
793 Posts
The type R also comes with a better tranny ratio, and better suspension setup, and oh dont forget the famous type R badge.

There were a few right hand drive honda/acuras around this area and a r34 skyline cruising Oxnard. Beautiful thing.

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
u can drive them in any state as far as emmissions except Cali.

And buddy, why dont you wash your car, and show us some quality pics..

a lot more pics.

·
Registered
536 Posts
I too would like to see more pics!

·
Registered
91 Posts
Good luck selling that car in cali. Emissions is a bitch there. Here in fl we can get the R34 imported anytime for less than 15k. another 5k to legalize it and we are cruising nice. Good luck selling that car for 30k. Try cleaning it up a bit before posting pics!

·
Registered
6,771 Posts
Good luck selling that car in cali. Emissions is a bitch there. Here in fl we can get the R34 imported anytime for less than 15k. another 5k to legalize it and we are cruising nice. Good luck selling that car for 30k. Try cleaning it up a bit before posting pics!
[/b]
Really? do tell in another thread.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts