Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These are Konig Trouble rims(no tires), and one is 19"x 8" and the other is 19"x 9". Bolt pattern is 5 x 114.3 with a 30 mm offset. I purchased these from a friend intending to complete the set and put them on my car, but I am going to go a different direction. Structurally there is nothing wrong with the rims, there are no bends. On the rear wheel there is a section (highlighted with the rectangle in the picture) that has some curb rash. The front rim has a very small spec of curb rash (highlighted by the circle in the picture below). These sell for about $200 a piece new!

I have them on ebay, but if you want to buy them I will end it early for you for $300 shipped or you can buy it on there.

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
well

those wouldnt ever fit the 6, at least the 19 by 9's....

let alone no tires have the proper load rating in that size, but mebbe someone has another application for them...

also, im not sure if the sale rules permit linking an ebay thing... i'd read up on those up top of the forum before this gets locked. :)

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the warning. I read up on those and my understanding was that they didn't want direct ebay linking - like a dropped link. Thats the way it is on my350z.com, so I assumed that if I had it on ebay a link would be nice :) but I'm not as familiar with this site, so I will take the link out, because it doesn't matter that much if no one on here can use them anyway! lol

worth a shot

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
dude, im not sure i havent sold anything under the new rules so i havent read them i just remember hearing somthing like that, you might be right about the dropped link thing, just read up on it, having that link would help!

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
and in re-reading them I see I can only have one thread, so I am going to take this post and make it another one under the other thread I have since that is more likely to sell.

Mods you can delete this thread or close it or lock it, do your thing!

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
I'll give you $120 for the 19x8 shipped. What say you? Need a spare

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'll give you $120 for the 19x8 shipped. What say you? Need a spare
[/b]
sent you a pm

My mom's last name is Pratt lol you my step dad?
[/b]
lol yes, doesn't matter that you are older than me, go clean your room! I highly doubt we're related, my grandfather did extensive research before he passed away, wrote two books on it. I don't have many living relatives.

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
sent you a pm
lol yes, doesn't matter that you are older than me, go clean your room! I highly doubt we're related, my grandfather did extensive research before he passed away, wrote two books on it. I don't have many living relatives.
[/b]
My last names different. It is my step dads last name lol. Just thaught I'd ask. never know

·
Registered
85 Posts
Well at least you sold them and got rid of them already...lol...i've been trying to justify buying them and then having to buy 3 more 19x8 to complete the set

1 - 14 of 14 Posts