Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an extra Klight HID kit that is Brand new in box. It is 4300k and Klight offers a lifetime warranty on it. It is H1, which is the headlight bulb for all Mazda 6's I believe. The box includes 2 ballasts, 2 HID bulbs, and plug and play wiring.

I was going to put these in my fogs too, but bought the wrong kind, and didnt feel like taking apart all that stuff to get them. They are very bright.

Check out the pics for the kit on my car.
Excuse the junk in the garage, but just wanted to show the cutoff line, and the difference from fogs(whatever you can see of it).

I am asking 220 or B/O. I bought my kit for 265 plus shipping.

I am having a hard time posting it up here, so check this website out where I have uploaded my pics.

http://community.webshots.com/album/554647851NrAGAp

Thanks

Drop me a PM if interested

·
Registered
470 Posts
I have an extra Klight HID kit that is Brand new in box. It is 4300k and Klight offers a lifetime warranty on it. It is H1, which is the headlight bulb for all Mazda 6's I believe. The box includes 2 ballasts, 2 HID bulbs, and plug and play wiring.

I was going to put these in my fogs too, but bought the wrong kind, and didnt feel like taking apart all that stuff to get them. They are very bright.

Check out the pics for the kit on my car.
Excuse the junk in the garage, but just wanted to show the cutoff line, and the difference from fogs(whatever you can see of it).

I am asking 220 or B/O. I bought my kit for 265 plus shipping.

I am having a hard time posting it up here, so check this website out where I have uploaded my pics.

http://community.webshots.com/album/554647851NrAGAp

Thanks

Drop me a PM if interested
[/b]

what color is 4300k???

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
OEM, white.

Why are you getting rid of the kit?
[/b]
I just need the money for other things right now. Im willing to take a little loss for some other stuff that I could use it for. Im not that desperate, but its just sitting.

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
First $190 takes it. I need to get rid of it before this weekend. I accept paypal and will ship right now.

30 dollar price drop.

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
High beams, low beams, or both?

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
bump...... several people pm me and say they are interested, and then just do not respond. I would assume a responding PM saying ATLEAST " not interested anymore" would suffice.

If anyone else is interested PM me, 190 plus shipping. Fedex ground/insured/tracked.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts