Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the factory radio out of a 2005 Mazda6i. it is NOT the Bose radio. We ended up putting an aftermarket radio in and my friends 6 and he doesn't want his factory radio any more. (stupid choice I think). It doesn't come with any airvents, wire harnesses, A/C controls or the SRS airbag panel cover. The radio is for automatic climate controls.

the radio is in really good shape but on one side of one of the airvents the panel looks like it got discolored by something. (see picture). the radio worked when we took it out of the car so I would think it still works.

He wants $65 shipped. If interested let me know.
thanks, Bill

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
any scratches or blemishes?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am curious... where does the antenna plug into the rear of the radio? And, do you think I'd have to pull mine out to find out if its plugged in?

Was it hard to get that out?

if you look at the second pic, the antenna is near the bottom right, below the white plug.

any scratches or blemishes?

I'll double check when I get home tonight. I don't believe so but I will make sure.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
a closer look at the radio shows there are 3 small "pits" on the face of the radio. almost like someone took a pen tip and pushed into the face of the radio just a little bit.other than that the radio is fine.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
there is a SAT button however the Mazda it came out of had no factory satelite radio. and I believe it is a single cd player.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
About this Discussion
9 Replies
5 Participants
darminion
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing