Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Eibach 'Pro's' for the 2.3 sedan. $150.00 Shipped/lower 48

I will hold springs until funds clear and then I will provide a tracking #.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Are these used? Would you take $100 shipped if used? It's kind of low, but just wondering.

Thanks,

Will

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Are these used? Would you take $100 shipped if used? It's kind of low, but just wondering.

Thanks,

Will
[/b]
Yes, they are used. $100 shipped is too low. I will post pics tonight. I will say, they are in very good condition, with no abnormal marks.

·
Registered
536 Posts
Whats the drop? How many miles were these used for?

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Whats the drop? How many miles were these used for?
[/b]
1.5/1.4 drop, I believe!

They were used approx. 6months . I'm not sure on the exact mileage.

The 03' 6 they came off was in very good condition. The young girl from SoCal had just installed these and some serious Bling-Bling rims about six months ago. Well, her Dad rode in the car while she was home visiting and didn't approve. Since he was making the payments, off came the springs, wheels/tires and back to stock the 6 went.

All of the markings are still in place along with the rubber insulators. I would keep them but having had several back surgeries, the Eibach's are a bit too aggressive for me to be comfortable. So, I just dropped my 6 with Tanabe NF's, today.

·
Registered
536 Posts
1.5/1.4 drop, I believe!

They were used approx. 6months of us. I'm not sure on the exact mileage.

The 03' 6 they came off was in very good condition. The young girl from SoCal had just installed these and some serious Bling-Bling rims about six months ago. Well, her Dad rode in the car while she was home visiting and didn't approve. Since he was making the payments, off came the springs, wheels/tires and back to stock the 6 went.

All of the markings are still in place along with the rubber insulators. I would keep them but having had several back surgeries, the Eibach's are a bit too aggressive for me to be comfortable. So, I just dropped my 6 with Tanabe NF's, today.
[/b]
how about 125 shipped?

·
Registered
536 Posts
Sounds good

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
About this Discussion
10 Replies
4 Participants
mr.stephens
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing