Mazda 6 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
4,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Located in San Diego. they have 10k miles and 12 months of use on them. Perfect condition. Never seen snow.

The Eibach Pro-Kit is the perfect answer for most frequently-driven street cars. Eibach's legendary spring system dramatically improves both a vehicle's performance and appearance.

Pro-Kit lowers your car's center of gravity, reducing squat during acceleration, body roll in corners and excessive nose-dive under braking. When combined with Plus-1 or Plus-2 wheels and tires, the Eibach Pro-Kit is the finishing touch to a winning recipe for performance. Pro-Kit also reduces excessive fender-well clearance, making your car look just as hot as it performs.

Every Eibach Pro-Kit is designed and tested by Eibach's suspension engineers and performance driving professionals, to deliver aggressive good looks and high performance handling, without ever compromising safety or ride quality. By using Eibach's proprietary, progressive spring design, Pro-Kit provides the ultimate balance to take your passion for driving to a whole new level.
[/b]
$150 shipped. Also willing to entertain trades for GT-spec suspension products.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,161 Posts
So you're shipping the springs w/ the entire front shock housing/assembly?

·
Registered
4,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So you're shipping the springs w/ the entire front shock housing/assembly?
[/b]
If you want to send me extra money (deposit) I will ship it as is, and then you send back your stock front shock to me and I will refund the money. (essentially a core charge).

Otherwise, I will take the spring off before shipping them out.

·
Registered
4,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
how much easier does it make the install if you shipped with the shocks already attached?
[/b]
TONS!

You don't need to use a spring compressor at all...

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
dabears why do u do this to me.
i want everything u sell. Yet the money is limited.
free bump.. ugh u kill me. O and have these killed yer stock shocks at all.. like as far as ride. (i might be able to get some money) Is its soft or hard ride?

·
Registered
4,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
dabears why do u do this to me.
i want everything u sell. Yet the money is limited.
free bump.. ugh u kill me. O and have these killed yer stock shocks at all.. like as far as ride. (i might be able to get some money) Is its soft or hard ride?
[/b]
shocks held up fine. Ride is neither soft nor hard. It is perfect.

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
i hate you da bears... i want these so bad... if you wait another 2 weeks or so, i might be right on top of these...

Do you need my shocks after i install if i do end up buying?

In ten days i can do my next purchase because i have spent 475 on pay pal this month.
You can only spend 500 per month, so on october 15th i can respend the next 500. Your first on my list along with my sub woofer and my sub box.

·
Registered
4,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Bump. No REASONABLE offer refused. And no, 110 shipped is not reasonable. These are about $30 to ship.

·
Registered
4,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
i really wanna buy these, but im worried about the shocks going out and i dont have the money for koni's yet...
[/b]
Once again, there are MANY members with over 30k miles on their stock shocks with eibach prokits. You shocks are not going to wear out tomorrow.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.