Mazda 6 Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok selling my cpe intake cause Im selling my car ..need rid of the payment and cant turn the car back in with it on so like it saz it has less than 1k on it and Im asking 310.00 shipped any where ..and everybody knows what it looks like so I dont think anyone needs pics .thanks.

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
new sell rules require posting pics & other info of actual product for sale.
[/b]
+1

Pics are for 2 reasons.

1. To see the EXACT product one is buying, so they can see exactly the shape it is in so there are no claimed surprises when it arrives ( even if the potential buyer knows what it looks like, he/she doesn't know what YOURS looks like). It Covers your end too because if the buyer complains about something, like damage, and claims you never told them of it.. You can then say "Hey, I posted clear pics that show it as well".

2. To prove the seller actually has said item.

No-ones raggin on ya or nothing. Just given you a heads up of what you'll need before a mod blocks the post.

not to hijack the thread, but you can get a NIB shipped for $305 http://www.streetunit.com/CPE_XCel_Cold_Ai..._p/mmas6xci.htm
[/b]
You might want to take your own advice too, on reading the rules

·
Registered
799 Posts
you should also specify that it is for a speed 6...

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
You might want to take your own advice too, on reading the rules
[/b]
i'm a capitalist; market drivers will force down his price. i'm trying to close the delta between his initial listed cost & price at time of sale. a reasonable price will lead to a sale, that coupled with pics, etc, of course.

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
i'm a capitalist; market drivers will force down his price. i'm trying to close the delta between his initial listed cost & price at time of sale. a reasonable price will lead to a sale, that coupled with pics, etc, of course.
[/b]
Let the guy sell it for what HE wants to sell it for as that is what HE WANT out of it at this time. Don't jack his thread for no reason. I could understand if he was asking $500 for it or something but come on. This is just being dickish and nothing more.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
sorry guys dont want to start an argument just tring to get rid of it ..and this site will not let me post pics for some reason ..get me an email and I can send u a pic on the car,Thanks and if there being sold for 305 then hows 300.00 shipped I m not gonna take a beat up filter is still clean and I have the filter kit also ...

·
Registered
475 Posts
To bad its not for 6i, you might have had me.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.