Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have 24 of the 12oz cans. Each can usually goes for about $14 a can according to
http://store.enfamil.com/enfamil_gentlease_lipil.html
I am willing to sell them for $7 a can shipping not included, I have checked each can to check to see if they have been on the recall list and they have not. They do not expire until 2007.
here is a pic

I have bought items from the forum, check the good seller thread.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah my wife pushed me to do it, it was this or Ebay, and I don't feel like setting up an account there.

·
Registered
3,161 Posts
Yeah, CL is a great place to list stuff like this. That said...damn, this puts buying Mobil1 as being cheap then! Don't feel so bad about spending $5 / quart every 6k miles then.

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
you know, it may seem weird, but I may be interested in this... I got a baby due in a month and could possibly need this. I'll talk to my wife and see if shes interested.

·
Premium Member
7,221 Posts
Breast feed at all costs! Not to dump on your thread, but unless there is a medical reason a woman can't breast feed, I don't believe in forumla. Craigslist would definitely be a good place incase you don't get anyone on here.

·
Registered
6,771 Posts
Breast feed at all costs! Not to dump on your thread, but unless there is a medical reason a woman can't breast feed, I don't believe in forumla. Craigslist would definitely be a good place incase you don't get anyone on here.
[/b]
Colin, Colin, Colin....methinks you are speaking with the voice of inexperience. Not all women can get the breastfeeding to work. Plus, there are children who need certain formula as they may have digestive problems.

·
Registered
792 Posts
Can we get a sticky for this one? Everyone needs to read this....

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
BUMP!

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
try returning it to an A&P or something.

even if you get store credit, its grocery money.

or sell the grocery card to somebody.

just an idea.

they usually don't require a receipt for a return.

just make sure they actually sell the item.

ps - nothing personal, but i dunno if i'd buy food for my newborn child from a stranger. unless i hated the kid. but then i probably wouldn't even feed it anyway.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
LOL

I understand I thought I would give it a week or two before I consider something else.

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
[/b]

:slap: ARE YOU GOING TO FEED YOUR BABY FROM YOUR TITTYS

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
There was an article last week in the newspaper about how Forumal is the hot item to sell among theifs online. Because you can steal it in large amounts like this very easily. Then resale it with no problem online fast and simple. and most people don't think twice about it because it's formula.

Not saying you are doing this. just saying, This is the big scheme among criminals now.

Here in Iowa they have just started putting baby formula like this locked up in glass counters like they do with the expensive hard liquer and drugs that have pseudoephedrine and apparently the cops have cracked down hard on this stuff on the large sites like Ebay and said soon you will start seeing it pour over onto forums and other smaller area's so they don't get caught.

I don't have a kid, that I know of, so I personally don't see the big deal about formula at all lol.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts