Mazda 6 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
5,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, general interest thread to see if there's any bite for these. I don't HAVE to sell them but, you know after you have rims for so long and you're just kinda ready for a change? Got to that point again, so I'm looking to move onto my 3rd set of rims. Something a little more simple, 5 - 6 spoke design like the 1st set of rims that I had.

Anyways, I got these balanced and shipped to me for about $1200 awhile back. Popped one of the tires (nail in the sidewall) so I bought 2 new Falken ST-115's (225/45) so they'd wear evenly, and threw them on the rears. So the REAR tires are BRAND NEW. Probably don't even have 2,000 miles on them. The fronts were originally on the back, but put them up front since they had a descent amount of tread left when I got my 2 new Falken ST-115's. Fronts have descent tread left on them but, would look into buying some new tires within at least 6 months.

CONS: While moving to FL, the trailer that I had the car put on bounced around and unfortunately dinged one of the wheels. So it has a few scuff marks, but it CAN BE FIXED! Nothing a good wheel shop couldn't fix for a small amount of cash. And it's not even on the main part of the rim, it's on the outer edge of the lip (not inner part of the lip... outer) I'll get some pics up when it's daylight.

The wheels are the ADR M-Sports, 17x7 with a 48 offset. 225/45/17" Falken Azeni ST-115's. I'm lowered with Tein S-Techs (~ 2" drop) and they DO NOT RUB! And with the drop, they look awesome on the car! :yesnod:

Here's some pics:

Looking to let them go for $750 plus shipping, which USPS ground shouldn't be that expensive. Or we can go with whatever method of shipping you'd like, just lemme know. ;)

PM me, respond here, or send me an email : [email protected]

Thanks

·
Registered
440 Posts
This wheel tire package is definitely sweet :drool:. These are probably the best looking 17's I have seen on a 6 yet, and they fit a steel gray perfectly :thumbup:. I would be interested in them myself but I am 4 wheels sets deep already with my own 6. I wasn't sure if you had any definitive ideas for your next set, but was just curious whether you were considering 17's or 18's?

·
Registered
799 Posts
if these were 18's I would be all over them! However it would seem to me that being 17's the overall size of this tire is slightly smaller then stock, so you would have to have quite the drop to let those fill the fenders as nicely as you do, but damn it's tempting...

·
Registered
5,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Here's some updated pics taken about 5 minutes ago. Included are the marks that are on the back passenger side rim... not that bad, fixable for sure. And just some extra shots of the wheel well gap (or lack thereof) and just some more shots.

Water on the rims b/c I just washed the car :D

See, damage isn't that bad, fixable as stated.

You CAN'T EVEN SEE IT in this pic!!! Like I said, it's not that noticeable at all.

Here's the wheel well fitment:
Front-

Back-

Side profile shot (crappy pic)

Other shots:

Yeeeeep.

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
all the pics are dead

·
Registered
5,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Im actually really interested, I'll PM you soon
[/b]
PM received, and replied.

all the pics are dead
[/b]
That's odd :headscrat: They load fine for me as well. Try right clicking it, go to properties, and copy the URL into your browser if they don't work? Or I can send you pics if they still don't work. Lemme know.

$800 Shiiiiiiipped guys, c'mon awesome deal! :D

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
About this Discussion
42 Replies
17 Participants
blackmagik_13
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing