Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This sale is for a pair of like new Falken Explicit 17" x 7.5 Rims. They are black with a machined lip. The bolt patten is 5:100 and 5:114.3 with a 42 mm offset. I have maybe 1,000 miles on them. They are practically in brand new condition. Each rim comes with its own key to the center cap of the rim. I have grown out of these rims and I just want to revert back to my stock rims if I am able to sell these. This sale is for just rims since these are on my stock tires. I will take the best offer I can on these rims. PM me for more details or to make other arrangements. I am located in Fredonia, NY.

As shown below are the black w/ machined polish rims on the left and then them shown on my car.

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
This sale is for a pair of like new Falken Explicit 17" x 7.5 Rims. They are black with a machined lip. The bolt patten is 5:100 and 5:114.3 with a 42 mm offset. I have maybe 1,000 miles on them. They are practically in brand new condition. Each rim comes with its own key to the center cap of the rim. I have grown out of these rims and I just want to revert back to my stock rims if I am able to sell these. This sale is for just rims since these are on my stock tires. I will take the best offer I can on these rims. PM me for more details or to make other arrangements. I am located in Fredonia, NY.

As shown below are the black w/ machined polish rims on the left and then them shown on my car.

[/b]
how much? and is your six lowered?

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes it is not lowerd at all. The back just looks like it for some reason which I am unaware of hehe. iboo send me a PM when you get the chance.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bump..

Looking for possible at least $400 for pick-up or for $400 + shipping. I am located just north of the PA border in NY.

P.S. They are pretty much brand new - besides the little miles on them, they are like perfect condition.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
3 Participants
rbajdas10
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing