Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i emailed [email protected] and was quoted $45 shipped on eyelids the other day.I see the same eyelids on e-bay from [email protected] for $9.95 plus shipping which was $11 and $2 insurance.Needless to say i won the bid for a total of $27.95 shipped to me.Now no respond to my email asking for a ship out time or anything.But they replied within 20 minutes when i just asked how much.Anyone have any feedback?
This was my first time using e-bay and I am not having a good first expierience at all.

Thanks in advance,
Dave

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
ehh... i would never go with accolade again. I ordered some stuff from them on my ralliart. Shipping was 5 weeks and the product deilvered wasnt in so hot of shape... gl especially since you ordered from ebay.

·
Registered
139 Posts
How long have you been waiting for the items, it seems like a lot of this has been going around recently. Willing to take your money but afterwords ignore you. Have you already sent payment for the item, I assume so since you're asking about when it will be shipped. I haven't used ebay much myself, in part because of reasons like this, but both ebay and paypal (common payment device) have payment protection plans. Course they generally have fees associated and for merchandise of this value the fee might actually be greater. My brother actually had someone not send goods one time after he paid for them, he filed a mail fraud complaint with the US Postal Service since non-delivered goods falls in the spectrum. Check out these sites if you want some more info Internet Fraud Complaint Center and U.S. Postal Inspection Service. Not saying hit these up right away, who knows maybe something crazy happened act of God you know, but just in case for future reference.

·
Registered
297 Posts
do a search on Accolade...yes, there are many issue with that company...I personally, would nver buy stuff from them and I still can't figure why this site still promote this company...

·
Registered
6,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi Dave

Let me get back to you,

I will forward this to my sales division to track it

please I will email you back

rgds
Dimantha
----- Original Message -----
To: <[email protected]>
Sent: Friday, November 17, 2006 3:29 AM
Subject: 2004 mazda 6 eyelids

> item # 190050536596 from ebay.......Could you please let me know when
this
> item will be shipped out?Im sorry that i contacted you on this
> matter,David has not replied to my emails.I was told that you were
the
> best person to contact in your company from several club members.
> Thanks in advance,
> Dave Jackson

This is what i have received tonight..........

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
So i emailed [email protected] and was quoted $45 shipped on eyelids the other day.I see the same eyelids on e-bay from [email protected] for $9.95 plus shipping which was $11 and $2 insurance.Needless to say i won the bid for a total of $27.95 shipped to me.Now no respond to my email asking for a ship out time or anything.But they replied within 20 minutes when i just asked how much.Anyone have any feedback?
This was my first time using e-bay and I am not having a good first expierience at all.
Thanks in advance,
Dave
[/b]
WOW dude im sorry but you need to relax and just be patient. When you buy something for 27 shipped dont expect the thing to ship out the same day and give you confirmation right then and there. Next time give it a few days.

·
Registered
6,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I guess I jumped the gun a little,I had not read all the feedback on accolade till after I ordered from them and it kinda freaked me out.
I'm just used to getting very quick service from other vendors.
I am sorry Accolade

·
Registered
6,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Received parts today,although one is damaged.It has the tip broken off.
I have emailed accolade and awaiting a reply.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts