Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
814 Posts
SILLY! body-kit.com is a sponsor here at the club, so i assume you can get lots of feedback. I personally never bought from them, but a quick search shows me some mixed reviews. do a search for 'eyelids', or check out body-kits threads before the flaming begins. And don't say I never gave you anything. :)

http://forum.mazda6club.com/index.php?showforum=109

p.s. ebay isnt the only place to get eyelids. GOOGLE boooyeeee!

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
you can get them in more than one place just search the internet and you will find what you are looking for.

·
Registered
405 Posts
I just got mine in the Sponsors section here on Mazda6club. I got the good ones. I just got them in the mail yesterday. They fit perfect. I just have to go take them to be painted now.

·
Premium Member
5,156 Posts
AlyssaC: Man o man, another mod? Jeesh! What you are giving up candles at the wedding? Silk flowers "look"more appealing? ROFL

Kidding!!

SlicknSilver: Like previously stated, some sponsers here, like Pracing sell them. Also I know Sylvia parts does too but way expensive. Just do a search here and if you come up empty, just go to ebay if you are frustrated :p . Seriously, if Pracing.com or RPMstore cannot get you one, then I would wait or if you cannot, ebay it.

Good luck!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts