Mazda 6 Forums banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
292 Posts
Reading Topic: Reading Topic: Exterior Detailing

I jus bougt a 5 pack of Micro Fiber Cleaning Towels at walMart. It says "cleans up most messes w/o chemicals. I used it on the interior and really liked it They can be washed and I let them airdry.$4.86 for the pack. Anybody else use these? Are ther precautions that need to be taken? P.S. I also wiped down my side windows with a dry one, and it left a mark bout 1 in. long and very very thin on one of the windows. I have not been able to remove this mark. Any help??

·
Registered
20 Posts
Reading Topic: Reading Topic: Exterior Detailing

If you use a 100% cotten towel you can still get swirl marks from tags, coarse center stitching and the sharp corners of the towel. It is best to get a towel made for car detailing if you are worried about swirl marks and scratches. I have used the absorber in the past and its an awesome product, however i have recently switched to microfiber and have found it to be much better. The big blue drying towel is by the greatest thing ever. Its super absorbent and is softer then cotton so it wont scratch. I got mine at proper auto car online http://www.properautocare.com/bigbludryint.html thats the link if you want to get one. I have used most of the waxes you guys talk about, and when i detail other peoples cars i usually use Zymol and it shines really well. But for my cars I only use the best, and the best is ZAINO. It gives the best shine, and it lasts longer then all other waxes. If you have any more questions just ask.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hey!! Can I see your car? I have the same one, looking to modify the exterior but I’m just looking for what I could do. I’ve never had a Mazda 6 so I don’t really know what it would look like if I did.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts