Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Lower grilles, grille inserts, bumper grilles, bumper mesh... they have a few names

"Official name" Outer ones are lamp covers and middle one is front bumper mesh

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've been trying to Google for some replacement parts for those areas without any luck. Mazdaparts.com states they're also called 'Fascia's' which didn't show up anything.

Anyone have any good upgrade part websites?

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Alright first off this should be in the newbie section but thats besides the point. The person who replied to you first is a sponsor, click the link in her signature and you will find what your looking for. Or just pm her with your vin number and what you want and she will get it for you.

O crap I just realized you said upgrades. Ebay has some pre cut stuff but if I were you id go to the local home depot or hardware store and pick up some mesh to your liking and cut it out yourself. Those pieces just pop out. For the middle one push in and it will unclip and the same follows for the outer ones.

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
This is pretty hott IMO...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Mazda-6-Gri...1QQcmdZViewItem

I don't know if they have it for the outer lamp covers tho.[/b]
yes they do, i've seen em before, but did a quick search and didnt find anything. sorry. Chad, if you're lookin to just get replacements of those pieces, you can go to your local dealer and get em. they cost just as much as they do online, and you dont have to wait for shipping.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts