Mazda 6 Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I haven't gotten the responses I thought I would, so here are some big guns... Lambo & Saleen

Hope you enjoy.

·
Registered
539 Posts
Geez, those are some freakin beautiful machines.... I still don't see how the Saleen has all the scoops and vents and everything, but doesn't look cluttered or cheesey like alot of cars that try to do the same thing

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Very nice shots (nice subjects too!). For a moment I thought you were taking credit for my shots... :laugh:

OMG... mwortham, you are my photo twin! I went to your link and we have an unbelievable amount of similar to exact shots! Mckinney, huh? I am from Little Rock, but have family and friends all over DAFW. I am still planning on posting a few of the same ones that you shot, just so you can see (so keep an eye out).

I didn't get as close to the GT40, but the following are the same, if not similar:
GT40
Challenger
BMW M6 (wheels are almost exact)
aston martin (almost exact)
Ford concept cars (almost exact)
Porsche cayman
Lambo's
Audi RS8

You have good taste and a good photo eye, if I do say so myself.

·
Administrator
2018 Mazda6 GT Reserve
8,605 Posts
That S7 always reminds me of "Bruce Almighty", when his POS Datsun turns into a B-E-A-utiful S7! :)

I'd take that over a Lambo anyday!

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
damn that lambo is so hot.

·
Registered
3,030 Posts
I am not going to another car show unless they allow me to sit in those exotics. waste of time ....... if the only vehicles u can sit into are Accords and camrys.

·
Registered
122 Posts
damn that lambo is so hot.
[/b]
Are you kidding me? To each their own I guess. I think it looks like absolute shit. Looks to me like they wanted to save a lot in molding and just went with straight edges everywhere.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts