Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
today i was washing my ride. then went to wipe down the engine, then under the car for any extra build up. as i looked at the pipes and muffler, i wondered how this car would sound with no mufflers and straight pipes in the place of the mufflers??? key words: "wondering about it". so a curious mind want to know what other minds think about it. my bad about the extra post..i accidently did something wrong.

·
Registered
2,912 Posts
today i was washing my ride. then went to wipe down the engine, then under the car for any extra build up. as i looked at the pipes and muffler, i wondered how this car would sound with no mufflers and straight pipes in the place of the mufflers??? key words: "wondering about it". so a curious mind want to know what other minds think about it. my bad about the extra post..i accidently did something wrong.
[/b]
Well, why don't you just try it for yourself. Just unbolt the stock mufflers - pretty easy - and then fire it up and see what you think.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
About this Discussion
1 Reply
2 Participants
Spidy
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing