Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys (and gals). I dont post much on here (however i do a lot of reading), but in the past i have posted some questions and got a lot of good answers, and i usually get good advice. My question relates to which exhaust system to go with if i were to decide to change from stock. I have only seen one other 6 in town with aftermarket exhaust, and i really liked the sound. Not too loud, but definately a deep, throaty sound. I have read a lot of posts on both Injen, and Magnaflow, and others, but havent been able to decide. I guess from what i gather, most people prefer the Injen exhaust over other types.

Also, to get the full benefit of the new system, is an intake also recommended?

I havent made any performance mods and dont really plan to i guess, just cosmetic so far (wheels, brakes, etc...). I dont drive toooo crazy, or race or anything, lets say its "spirited" driving.....I'm just doing this because i liked the one that i saw in town, and have read that most people like the sound of it after they have made the change.

Thanks in Advance!

Attachments

·
Registered
498 Posts
Search for exhaust. There are hundreds of posts that answer this question.

It's about preference. There is no performance value from exhaust on our cars. Listen to some sound clips and that should help.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
About this Discussion
1 Reply
2 Participants
Trigger6
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing