Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anyone needs any exhaust work done, custom or otherwise my Friend, the owner of Exhaust Works will hook you up if you let him know you know me. He does amazing work and is a perfectionist, and not overpriced. I used to work there a few years ago. We just made a custom magnaflow system for mine, it just bolts in where the stock mufflers do, so i can swap real easy if i want to, and it sounds good. I think he said he can do this under $300 for anyone else who is interested.
Just spreadin the word!

·
Registered
815 Posts
is it a catback system? i need to get my straight pipes redone but its only an axel back system. i got my pipes welded to the stock flanges so i could swap them out easily if i ever needed to but now for some reason theyre really close to my bumper and is burning the bumper on the bottom. i need to get it done because ill be getting the appearance package soon so there is no way that itll clear the bumper after the lip. how much would he charge just to weld up a couple of pipes from the axel back using the stock flanges? The place where I got it done charged 60 bucks. Please let me know.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
is it a catback system? i need to get my straight pipes redone but its only an axel back system. i got my pipes welded to the stock flanges so i could swap them out easily if i ever needed to but now for some reason theyre really close to my bumper and is burning the bumper on the bottom. i need to get it done because ill be getting the appearance package soon so there is no way that itll clear the bumper after the lip. how much would he charge just to weld up a couple of pipes from the axel back using the stock flanges? The place where I got it done charged 60 bucks. Please let me know.
[/b]
he would probably charge the same $50ish, but his stuff doesn't sag, and if it did he would fix it. he might even be able to tweak what you have. usually you can just stop in, he's quick.
My system is axle-back, i literally just replaced the stock mufflers with new ones.
[attachmentid=16300]

Attachments

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
1616 North Aurora Road
Naperville
(630) 579-9301 Phone

Ask for Parrish, though he'll probably answer. Tell him you know Sean that used to work there told you to call.

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
guys, sean thought this was soo badass, he had to call me about it! dooo it!

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
he doesn't do mandrel bending, not many shops do. i mean just replacing the muflers, mandrel or not is not going to ad much if any horsepower, so that's not really a concern for me.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts