Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if you could give me a part number and price for the exhaust gasket between the cat pipe and the mid pipe. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
L304-40-305 $2.33

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey Sabrina I went to order status on your website, it says completed so I went to the tracking number and I click on it and it says that it is an invalid UPS tracking number. Also I ordered it on Monday and I went with the 2 day shipping and its been 3 days.

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Hey Sabrina I went to order status on your website, it says completed so I went to the tracking number and I click on it and it says that it is an invalid UPS tracking number. Also I ordered it on Monday and I went with the 2 day shipping and its been 3 days.
[/b]

Odd. I shipped it out myself. Hm. I'll double check the tracking number and get right back to ya.

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Two things happened. One, I typed the tracking number in there wrong. And two, the UPS server didn't take the shipment. But, I tracked it on UPS.com and its showing as delivered at 6:08pm. Its on your porch.

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Odd. They're not in the catalog...like...at all. I'll keep looking..

edit -

went to another vehicle, and got the "d-code" (which is the number that is in the pictures from my catalog (not the one i have online, but the one that every mazda dealer has) ), which is 40-305. searched that under an 06 6s and it came up with the ones i sent you. Its possible that Mazda has replaced them with the ones i sent you. They're the only ones that I'm showing. I'll call Mazda tomorrow (they're already closed) and let you know what they say.

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey don't worry about checking, I figured out what was wrong. It was my misunderstanding I had with the exhaust gaskets and completely my fault. Thanks for your time and the extra effort, I appreciate the service.

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Uhm...okay. y/w.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
About this Discussion
9 Replies
2 Participants
Revenant
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing