Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Sponsor
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Exclusive Mazda 6 Club member discounts!​

These discounts works on all genuine Mazda 6 parts and accessories at MazdaSwag.com.

Discount 1:

Use promo code: MAZDA6CLUB at checkout to receive 10% off your shipping total on orders over $25. Enter the promo code on the very last page of checkout, once your shipping total appears.

Discount 2:

Use promo code: MAZDA6CLUB2 at checkout to receive 15% off your shipping total on orders over $100. Enter the promo code on the very last page of checkout, once your shipping total appears.

Discount 3:

Use promo code: MAZDA6CLUBDEAL at checkout to receive $5 off your total on orders over $200. Enter the promo code on the very last page of checkout.

Note: Entering your vehicle VIN number into our search bar when shopping for parts and accessories for your Miata will help ensure proper fitment.

Attachments

·
Registered
53 Posts
Too bad, only works for US cars. My mazda 6 2.0 is not available, only the 2.5 engine models. When i enter my VIN number, no results are found.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Ah, yea sorry about that @Tosko! Currently, we are only selling in the United States but hope to expand our footprint soon. Hope all is well over in Amsterdam — I've been wanting to visit your country for awhile now!

-Chris
You should! People who I’ve shown Amsterdam absolutely love it. They came back to do a revisit with Kings Day (used to be Queens Day) the entire netherlands has a day off and there are people partying on the streets on every corner, some selling stuff for cheap and radio stations hosting mega events :)

Please do keep us posted here when you expand! The site’s design looks good and it’s easy to use. Keep it up :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts