Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last week I purchased an Audio Link from RMP to connect my iPod to my head unit via an Aux inupt. After the unit arrived at my house, I noticed that a wire at one of the connectors was broken.

I sent a PM to Donny at RPM on Thursday night around 8pm. I asked if I should send back the entire unit, or just the cable for replacement. To my surprise, Donny replied Friday morning and said he would just send me a new cable...no questions asked. I received the new cable on Tuesday and it works perfectly.

Thanks to Donny at RPM for the great customer service.

·
Registered
382 Posts
had a similar problem with my HID kit i bought, was missing a wire... recieved the wire on saturday after notifying donny of the problem on thursday night! thats what i'm talkin about!

·
Registered
2,133 Posts
Donny is a great guy with excelent customer service.

i have bought the HID and DDE kit from him among other things. i have changed my HID order up a couple of times and he did it with no problem. i highly recommend RPM to anyone on the forums. great service and fairly large selection of parts...even though there aren't many for our car that are out right now.

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
I'll give a 1-Up as well. I've purchased 3 sets of items from these guys, and the service has been great each time.

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Agreed...now if I could only get my Anzo clear side markers!
When are they going to be in stock?!?!

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
Donny is a great guy with excelent customer service... i have changed my HID order up a couple of times and he did it with no problem. i highly recommend RPM to anyone on the forums. great service and fairly large selection of parts...even though there aren't many for our car that are out right now.[/b]
I agree totally. I have the exact same story to tell. Donny's a good person and a man of his word.

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
All I can say is, if it weren't for Donny, I'd actually have some money in my wallet. :) j/k..

Great guy, great service. Just ordered a bunch of new toys from him.

·
Registered
78 Posts
I agree. I live in Toronto, Canada and just ordered my Metra dashkit fom him and am just waiting on my anzo clear side markers. From start to finish it was excellent service and very fast. Plus only $8.00 shipping all the way to Canada I thought was amazing. Will be purchasing much more stuff from him in the early future. :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
About this Discussion
8 Replies
9 Participants
MZDASPED
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing