Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys does anyone have the trunk dimensions for the 03-07, we have lots of Evo8 spoilers in stock because we are big on the lancer, http://forums.evolutionm.net/itrader.php?u=20328

We have so many of these spoilers and I know there was a Mazda6 with this spoiler and it looked so hot, maybe we can sell them here at a very good price.

Anyone want to demo our spoiler on their Mazda6, we can work with you as a sponsorship.

Does anyone have better pics?

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
no, this does not look so hot, in fact it looks quite the opposite.

please please please perish the thought and never let it see light of day

·
Super Moderator
9,080 Posts
i still think it CAN look good on the right car...a plain Jane 6...it does not.

I just threw away my extra trunk 2 weeks ago, if you can play with it without hurting my CF trunk i can help you guys out i'd imagine. i'd look for someone else first, or see if there is more interest, then let me know and i'll see if i can pull it off my car for a while if needed.

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
well im only one person with an opinion ( yea everybody has one :p) but the car does not call for a big spoiler, totally kills the body lines

say it aint so mr tea :(

·
Super Moderator
9,080 Posts
i'm not going to bother finding it, but there's no way you can say that red photoshop didn't look badass with the spoiler on it. Not that the spoiler made it badass, but it looked good with it.

i KNOW someone will want one, and if i can help in any way, so be it. My car has been used for some odd stuff that never went anywhere, so couldn't hurt to help out again.

·
Registered
605 Posts
QUOTE ([email protected] @ Sep 1 2009, 05:29 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=1596879
Guys does anyone have the trunk dimensions for the 03-07, we have lots of Evo8 spoilers in stock because we are big on the lancer, http://forums.evolutionm.net/itrader.php?u=20328

We have so many of these spoilers and I know there was a Mazda6 with this spoiler and it looked so hot, maybe we can sell them here at a very good price.

Anyone want to demo our spoiler on their Mazda6, we can work with you as a sponsorship.

Does anyone have better pics?[/b]
already beat you to the punch on that, i've had this on my hatch for about two years now i got it from japan.........this wing is made for the mazda 6....so it didn't come off a EVO VIII

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
9,080 Posts
you didn't beat anyone to the punch, this is a company that is looking to carry the part here in the states, not trying to see if it's possible.

·
Registered
605 Posts
QUOTE (MrTea @ Sep 6 2009, 09:11 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=1598430
you didn't beat anyone to the punch, this is a company that is looking to carry the part here in the states, not trying to see if it's possible.[/b]
my bad Tea,........ i guess i read the thread wrong...but if dave want to do something for the mazda6 community, MAKE A REAR BUMPER FOR THE HATCHBACK AND OR WAGONS! I already stated before that if he would make one ( that doesn't look like :barf:), that i would buy it. now that's something that i would be willing to work as a sponsorship.

but as far as the wing is concern, i don't think there US carriers or makers of the wing.

·
Registered
182 Posts
it all depends on the car i've noticed... a base model 6 is a def no no, ,but the white and red one i think they look pretty good

1 - 13 of 13 Posts