Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
here ya go kids... I LOVE THESE! Had to do a SUPER rear fender roll, but they are clearing right now. tires are 235/40/18 hankook rs2's. The car handles way better now, super noticable...and I love the aggressive offset, just completes the car IMO. I even got the stock center caps to fit. Enjoy. Thanks Austin.
Evo X Wheel pics

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
Looks great, wouldn't mind getting a set of these powdercoated gold for my ride.

·
Registered
884 Posts
nice, how much did you pay for those bad boys?

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
QUOTE (Speedtown @ Feb 12 2010, 08:33 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=1636522
nice, how much did you pay for those bad boys?[/b]
$850 with the tires...but I did have to pay shipping because I didnt live close to the seller. I think it was worth it for sure, tires look almost brand new to me. Thanks

QUOTE (06SPEEDEMON @ Feb 12 2010, 06:21 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=1636474
Looks great, wouldn't mind getting a set of these powdercoated gold for my ride.[/b]
I have already been looking at them and wondering how they would look powdercoated graphite.... when the tires wear out I might find out.

QUOTE (Halozander @ Feb 12 2010, 06:26 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=1636477
lookin sexy[/b]
THANKS!

·
Registered
884 Posts
you must have been lurking on some evo forums for a while looking for these, is a that a pretty average price for the rims/tire combo? Or did you just happen to find a good deal.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
QUOTE (GoBackToSleep @ Feb 12 2010, 08:43 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=1636527
That looks fantastic. You did some excellent work with those wheels.[/b]
thanks... :)

QUOTE (Speedtown @ Feb 12 2010, 09:33 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=1636543
you must have been lurking on some evo forums for a while looking for these, is a that a pretty average price for the rims/tire combo? Or did you just happen to find a good deal.[/b]
I found them here... LOL Bought em from another MS6er.

·
Registered
884 Posts
well thats god damn convenient you bastard! haha let me know if you ever want to get rid of them.

·
Registered
154 Posts
what didja do to make the caps to fit?

QUOTE (zoom1&zoom2 @ Feb 12 2010, 01:47 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=1636454
here ya go kids... I LOVE THESE! Had to do a SUPER rear fender roll, but they are clearing right now. tires are 235/40/18 hankook rs2's. The car handles way better now, super noticable...and I love the aggressive offset, just completes the car IMO. I even got the stock center caps to fit. Enjoy. Thanks Austin.
Evo X Wheel pics[/b]

1 - 11 of 11 Posts