Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
haha... I need to see it on another "real" car first. But... titanium and CF. Would looks sweet. And that would mean modding the hell out of it to go with the wing. lol

IMO that type of wing has harsh lines....I would be interested in seeing the final outcome....I say go for it! :p
[/b]

·
Registered
536 Posts
I like it!! Maybe a little too low for my taste, but the wing is cool looking

·
Registered
679 Posts
Get some of those LED washer jets too please.

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
Get some of those LED washer jets too please.
[/b]
and a speed6 hood - hell, just get a speed 6.

The wing is precisely why I didn't buy an evo.

still looks kinda cool - not for me though

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
as odd as it looks, i like it....

i agree with Bootsie, about how its a tad bit too low....

·
Registered
493 Posts
I thought that I'd hate it, but... not bad at all...
[/b]
Agreed. I'd probably keep my stock wing in the garage though in case I changed my mind.

Probably get raced more with an evo wing though.

·
Registered
5,217 Posts
I was expecting to throw up a bit, but that's surprisingly not bad. The added length of the Mazda6 tones down the size of the spoiler.

The drop is important to balancing the car though. Without such alow drop I don't think it'd look as good. And I still wonder about the side-view though. The EVO, with its' spoiler, doesn't look as malproportioned from the front-quarter as it does the side.

·
Registered
149 Posts
is it just me or does the front tire look like its got paint on it from the fendor? lol gimme that car for 10 minutes where i live. they look like 19's.

·
Registered
5,129 Posts
lolwtferic did this chop a looooooong time ago. Not THAT chop but, did one to his car.

ALSO, he took his friends Evo wing and put it on his car to see what it looked like. He said not as good as in the chop, and the holes were a bit off, but that's expected. BUT... he never took pics to show us all so, fuckin aye.

1 - 20 of 82 Posts