Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just test fitted my brother Vortex Generator on my Mazda 6. It look nice. But I don't know. It does fit. All you have to do is trim like 3mm off each end and slide it under the weather guard. In the pix I didn't fully install it. I didn't peel the double sided tape.

Let me know what you think... I think I need more angle to see if I like it.. sorry about the pictures. I took it with my phone.

·
Registered
338 Posts
Wow looks good. But vortex generators work better on evos and wrx sti because of their high spoilers. Obviously its for show only. I'd love to put one on my 6, but people would call me an evo wannabe. :)

Plus, I don't think your radio signal would be as good anymore unless the vortex generator works like an antenae.

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
wtf is that??? burn it before it gets stuck that way

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
it not install.... I was just test fitting.
[/b]
i don't care what anyone tells you...the fitment is bad

·
Registered
536 Posts
Nope, I vote for burning it!

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Get some better FULL shots of the car. And WITHOUT your cell phone. With a real camera ;)
[/b]

well do...

i don't care what anyone tells you...the fitment is bad
[/b]

no one told me.... The fitment also isnt that bad.

This is what us mature individuals call "rice"...
[/b]

Rice? I don;t see how.

·
Registered
338 Posts
I found this description for the vortex generator.

"...The little triangle-shaped bumps generate vortices, which have the effect of keeping air stuck to the car and helping the rear wing do its job better. The result is higher downforce at high speeds"

Which makes me wonder how fast does he plan to go....

1 - 20 of 47 Posts
About this Discussion
46 Replies
28 Participants
cacusto419
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing