Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got the VIS evo hood from Mr. Tea on sunday, and the hood is going in soon to be painted in the V style that everyone (myself included) really likes. I am taking it all the way to the grille line instead of stopping at the bump.

Excuse my crappy chop skills, but here is my chop.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
9,080 Posts
go with the v

·
Premium Member
9,080 Posts
wait to see pics? N1ghtmare has had it like that, with the same hood for a long time now.

given, if he plans on covering all my krylon, his line will be in a bit more (which i prefered) but same basic thing.

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
oooooooooooooo I Love that hood.

thats more of a college present thing or something next year. Maybe after some summer job hours.

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Is that one of the 600 dollar ones that doesnt fit right? It looks nice tho... I am not digging the way the grill sticks out after the paint/hood combo. If you do this go with one of the CF grills...

·
Registered
603 Posts
wait to see pics? N1ghtmare has had it like that, with the same hood for a long time now.

given, if he plans on covering all my krylon, his line will be in a bit more (which i prefered) but same basic thing.
[/b]

LOL WOW! thats a old pic Tea! hehe car looks alot different now :) and now its two-toned! ( like blaez's ) pics coming very soon!

bears, get the V and ur all set :yesnod:

·
Registered
16 Posts
I got the VIS evo hood from Mr. Tea on sunday, and the hood is going in soon to be painted in the V style that everyone (myself included) really likes. I am taking it all the way to the grille line instead of stopping at the bump.

Excuse my crappy chop skills, but here is my chop.
[/b]
What did you do to your headlights, is that a new cluster or just a paint job inside?

·
Premium Member
9,080 Posts
rockblocker.com

1 - 15 of 15 Posts