Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wanting to finally do the custom 2 tone seats in my MS6. Looks like I can get a full set for about $800 from them. Anyone have experience with them or perhaps another vendor that I should buy from?

Also, are the base 6 leather seats the same as the MS6? From the ebay auctions I saw, they look the same to me.

·
Lowspeed
6,280 Posts
Speed6 seats are different from regular 6- deeper side bolstering, more/deeper/longer thigh support (that's what she said)

You may not see the difference in those pics, but put your speed6 seats up for sale and they'll be snatched up instantly by a regular 6 owner...

attached image from tech training guide available in the sticky with the manuals-

Attachments

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Search continues then! leatherseats.com never answered my email. I contacted Katzkin so we'll see if they do seats for us. I would install them myself so if they try to make me use 1 of their installers, they can keep em!

·
Lowspeed
6,280 Posts
Do you have any local shops that do leather work?
Might be worth it to stop in and chat with one, let em know what your wanting to do. Ya might be pleasantly surprised, at the least you might get a baseline to compare against?

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Do you have any local shops that do leather work?
Might be worth it to stop in and chat with one, let em know what your wanting to do. Ya might be pleasantly surprised, at the least you might get a baseline to compare against?
I do, but didn't want to be bothered. Wanted to order the skins & just install at my leisure.

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
So no online vendors that can do seat skins for the MS6? :(

1 - 7 of 7 Posts