Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Many thanks for bringing out yet another performance item for our MS6! :D

Interesting how AutoEXE has one similar but it never got as much traction as yours. I guess price must have played a role as no one wanted to be a guinea pig for the $1400 that it cost for theirs. See, things can still be made in the good old USA for less than the imports! :laugh:

My question is I would be interested in ordering the TMIC powder coated black but just on the shroud, end tanks, and side of the intercooler, basically everything coated except the fin area. Please let me know what would be the extra lead time on this kind of special order.

Happy Thanksgiving it is! :drive:

·
Registered
4,138 Posts
That sounds like it would actually be easier for ETS :)...

I don't think they are going to have a problem with that....

If they do it make sure you post pictures....

·
Registered
146 Posts
Many thanks for bringing out yet another performance item for our MS6! :D

Interesting how AutoEXE has one similar but it never got as much traction as yours. I guess price must have played a role as no one wanted to be a guinea pig for the $1400 that it cost for theirs. See, things can still be made in the good old USA for less than the imports! :laugh:

My question is I would be interested in ordering the TMIC powder coated black but just on the shroud, end tanks, and side of the intercooler, basically everything coated except the fin area. Please let me know what would be the extra lead time on this kind of special order.

Happy Thanksgiving it is! :drive:
[/b]
i don't see a problem with this at all. lead time of a partial coat over a full coat would not be any different.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts