Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello friends, this is my first time posting but I have been lurking for a while, just wondering what your experiences have been with ETA's on delivery of cars to the dealership, how accurate are they and if not, how long after did you have to wait to get your new ride. Right now I'm awaiting delivery of a dealer allocated car that I am going to buy, 6s At with sports package, sports grille, wheel locks and floor mats........mazda usa said 3rd week of April, and we all know we have passed that. I was wondering how long I should give it before I panic. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,871 Posts
Reading Topic: ETA's

Mazda USA first said the third week of april for my 6s 5spd, but now they say the second week in may. I ordered mine on Jan.31.

·
Registered
32 Posts

I ordered mine Feb 13th and was originally told 6-8 weeks. Then I was told early/mid April. Then it got pushed back to mid May. And just as I was about to just say "Screw it," I got a call from the dealer last Tuesday who said they overallocated or something (still not sure what happened) and that one from the factory is on its way. Should hopefully be here this week. I'm getting a Lapis Blue 6s MT, fully loaded (-SCA). If you're getting an AT, you shouldn't have to wait nearly as long...

·
Registered
65 Posts
Replying to Topic 'ETA's'

Originally posted by mxtheory

I ordered mine Feb 13th and was originally told 6-8 weeks.  Then I was told early/mid April.  Then it got pushed back to mid May. And just as I was about to just say "Screw it," I got a call from the dealer last Tuesday who said they overallocated or something (still not sure what happened) and that one from the factory is on its way.  Should hopefully be here this week.  I'm getting a Lapis Blue 6s MT, fully loaded (-SCA).  If you're getting an AT, you shouldn't have to wait nearly as long...[/b]
Did you you guys pay MSRP?

·
Registered
1,871 Posts

I payed about $25000 but because I complained about having to register my current car again they put it down to $24500. They also don't know about my grad rebate.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts